Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Melania Trump SPEAKS UP about Griffen's Beheading of Donald. You Go Girl! Loud Applause

Ukshep    17,024

First lady Melania Trump speaks out about the disgusting "humor" by Kathy Griffen of video/picture depicting the bloody head of President Donald Trump.

"As a mother, a wife, and a human being, that photo is very disturbing," Melania Trump said in a statement. "When you consider some of the atrocities happening in the world today, a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/melania-trump-kathy-griffin-photo/

Cinnamon    19,832

It was disturbing. Even to me and I see a lot of disturbing things when researching CT topics.  

Sky Cat    1,201

Melania is right, that Griffen b*tch is f**ked in the head.

sybdragon    1,358

It wasn't funny so the joke fell flat. And what's worse, tomatoes and rotten eggs and cabbage were thrown by people that she thought would be amused. She went too far. She is finding out about how much freedom you have to express yourself. This was a dumb stunt and she is going to pay for it. The tide has turned and now the liberals are going to start feeling the heat as the conservatives learned their lessons well. Just call and threaten the advertisers and make a huge stink. They listen to crybabies. Works for the left and now it's going to work for the right. The other shoe has dropped and the liberals are going to find out how stupid they are. Watch them squirm and cry more crocodile tears as their little world falls apart around them. Time to grow up children. :poke:  The nerds have had enough of the bullies. Time to put those lessons to work? Kick their butts to the curb? :gsbrnint:

Projectlunar    106
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It was disturbing. Even to me and I see a lot of disturbing things when researching CT topics.  

A few people wanted me to comment on it, I refused to. I see no reason why to speak on air about talentless griffin 

Cinnamon    19,832
1 minute ago, Projectlunar said:

A few people wanted me to comment on it, I refused to. I see no reason why to speak on air about talentless griffin 

I don't blame you, that was on a par with the HD ISIS beheadings. 

Cryptic Mole    4,010

Makes me sometimes wonder what the hell was she thinking?

How could anyone not realize that there would be serious repercussions for something like this?

Cinnamon    19,832
2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Makes me sometimes wonder what the hell was she thinking?

How could anyone not realize that there would be serious repercussions for something like this?

I stated in another thread that she sent a message that it's ok to be violent toward Trump. To me that is the only message sent. Who could listen to anything the b*tch has to say while she's holding up a realistic looking bloody head (mask)?  Damage done, payment received under the table? 

Cryptic Mole    4,010
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I stated in another thread that she sent a message that it's ok to be violent toward Trump. To me that is the only message sent. Who could listen to anything the b*tch has to say while she's holding up a realistic looking bloody head (mask)?  Damage done, payment received under the table? 

Yep, and that's the whole point. The damage was already done. Now face the repercussions that go along with your very bad choice to get a big laugh and support against The Trumpet.

They always come crawling back with their tail between their legs once they've gotten caught. Otherwise, she'd still be playing it to the hilt!

Cinnamon    19,832
24 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yep, and that's the whole point. The damage was already done. Now face the repercussions that go along with your very bad choice to get a big laugh and support against The Trumpet.

They always come crawling back with their tail between their legs once they've gotten caught. Otherwise, she'd still be playing it to the hilt!

Side note: I haven't seen anyone but ISIS holding up severed heads...

Projectlunar    106
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't blame you, that was on a par with the HD ISIS beheadings. 

An outcry is all it was 

Melania has more class, beauty and style in her pinky finger, than Kathy Griffin ever possessed in her life. Maybe this time, Kathy will finally disappear from public life and live a life of a sad, drunk recluse until they find her body eaten by  several cats. I guess she would finally have the "look" she always wanted. 

Jump To Top