Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roamer

Heads-Up: I got a warning about an impending large-scale deception this summer

roamer    856

I received a heads-up regarding a MOAD operation (Mother Of All Deceptions) in the near future. Probable time frame: this summer.

Sorry, I won't reveal the source - you have to look around and decide for yourself whether this warning makes any sense to you.

vegascraps    91
7 minutes ago, roamer said:

Sorry, I won't reveal the source

I hope it wasn't that OP from Antarctic Nation thread

thedudeabides    2,274
12 minutes ago, roamer said:

I received a heads-up regarding a MOAD operation (Mother Of All Deceptions) in the near future. Probable time frame: this summer.

Sorry, I won't reveal the source - you have to look around and decide for yourself whether this warning makes any sense to you.

I have been awaiting a fake nuke attack in Europe. 

Ukshep    17,190
44 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Blue Beam??

More my thinking! But like dude said it could be a fake nuke attack!

roamer    856
54 minutes ago, vegascraps said:

I hope it wasn't that OP from Antarctic Nation thread

Definitely not!

The message I got was pretty vague and cryptic, but the words "Mother Of All Deceptions" seem to be an excellent summary without adding too much interpretation. Currently I'm looking for clues which could confirm that warning.

five    338
2 minutes ago, roamer said:

Definitely not!

The message I got was pretty vague and cryptic, but the words "Mother Of All Deceptions" seem to be an excellent summary without adding too much interpretation. Currently I'm looking for clues which could confirm that warning.

If this is accurate then ET has my vote. 

Just Jo    228
1 hour ago, roamer said:

Somebody in the Trump Whitehouse leaking again?

Ukshep    17,190
20 minutes ago, roamer said:

Definitely not!

Did they mention Germany and then the US in that order?

Curenado    827

Well if anybody finds anything along the lines of "who/what/where" it might be more helpful? There's as much of a chance of a border invasion about any day. (Why I am looking for how to get farther from it and closer to the divide)

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

I have been awaiting a fake nuke attack in Europe. 

I expect a nuclear terrorist attack on the US before the end of 2018. We are long, long overdue. We discussed it at an open FEMA/Fire-EMS forum in 1999. I was an attendee for my department and I can assure you we are ten years overdue and that's conservative.

Jump To Top