Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Video: Migrants Caught Stealing Flowers & Soft Toys From Manchester Bombing Memorial

Ukshep    17,079

The clip, originally uploaded by the ‘Scouse Nationalists’ Facebook page, has received over a million views and around 18,000 shares in less than 24 hours.

The video shows a man with a Manchester accent approaching two men he accuses of being “thieving f**king bastards.”

https://www.infowars.com/video-migrants-caught-stealing-flowers-soft-toys-from-manchester-bombing-memorial/

Welcome to Britain. Where nothing is sacred any more!

Automan63    1,607

Simple fix there.

Trim the flower arrangements with poison ivy and dust both the flower stems and soft toys with carfentnyl. 

Not one of those thieves will make it two blocks

sybdragon    1,364
1 hour ago, Automan63 said:

Simple fix there.

Trim the flower arrangements with poison ivy and dust both the flower stems and soft toys with carfentnyl. 

Not one of those thieves will make it two blocks

:laughl:

You are good.... I would have never thought of that. :gsbrnint:  I so love think tanks like ours. So many great ideas that would never occur to me at all. But now that you have brought it up. :gsbrnint:

Poison ivy is good but I am not allergic to it. Does nothing to me. Think poison oak and sumac. That stuff will eat me alive. And some hot sauce that you don't notice maybe? Gets on the hands, which touches the wee wee to pee pee. Ever cut up jalapenos and went to the bathroom? Caliente. :gsbrnint:

Although, doing that would be bad on the stray animals and little kids. Some little kids might run up and grab their favorite cartoon character and all that. Really small kids are funny like that. ;)

Maybe outfit the little dolls with cameras and stream it online when they get stolen? The person would be put up for show and we would see all their friends and stuff. See their little deals and who they give the doll to. People set up the babysitter all the time with those little cameras in dolls and stuff. Isn't the big city wired up so you can get a cell signal everywhere so you can get online with your little bug? GPS on it like they do the cellphones. Be set up to take down some bad guys. :gsbrnint:  And when the memorial is taken down, you take out the cameras for the next memorial and donate the toys to the cancer hospital or something for kids. They would like that. :)  If the flowers dried out pretty, you can make potpourri out of it. :) 

kbet    795

Until the British people purge Britain of all Royalty and Nobility, this nonsense will continue.

Ukshep    17,079
9 minutes ago, kbet said:

Until the British people purge Britain of all Royalty and Nobility, this nonsense will continue.

Nah we just got cucked with a diana documentary showing that the queen loves us! sheeple gunna sheep!

Jump To Top