Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

2 years of typing... I'm sick of it!

Ukshep    17,024

Therefore I'm going to get some dictation software :D because it comes out much better if I do dictate. Typing all the time makes you just go insane.

So is Anyone else using dictation software? Any recommendations? low end of the budget if possible.

five    338

You probably shouldn't skimp on dicktation software. You never know what it might tripe in for you. 

vegascraps    91
3 minutes ago, five said:

You probably shouldn't skimp on dicktation software. You never know what it might tripe in for you. 

Maybe it would dictate covfefe?

Ukshep    17,024

Thanks guys I don't think I should skimp on dictation software either but in the meantime I'm going to use this free thing that I found on Google thanks for the advice five. 

Cinnamon    19,831

Creepeh story about this type of software. Someone had it and left it on all night, when they woke up there was text on their screen. oooweee ooo @Ukshep :)  

Ukshep    17,024
10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Creepeh story about this type of software. Someone had it and left it on all night, when they woke up there was text on their screen. oooweee ooo @Ukshep :)  

fk that!

Jump To Top