Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

2 years of typing... I'm sick of it!

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,238

Therefore I'm going to get some dictation software :D because it comes out much better if I do dictate. Typing all the time makes you just go insane.

So is Anyone else using dictation software? Any recommendations? low end of the budget if possible.

five    312

You probably shouldn't skimp on dicktation software. You never know what it might tripe in for you. 

• Like 1

vegascraps    58
3 minutes ago, five said:

You probably shouldn't skimp on dicktation software. You never know what it might tripe in for you. 

Maybe it would dictate covfefe?

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,238

Thanks guys I don't think I should skimp on dictation software either but in the meantime I'm going to use this free thing that I found on Google thanks for the advice five. 

Cinnamon    15,961

Creepeh story about this type of software. Someone had it and left it on all night, when they woke up there was text on their screen. oooweee ooo @Ukshep :)  

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,238
10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Creepeh story about this type of software. Someone had it and left it on all night, when they woke up there was text on their screen. oooweee ooo @Ukshep :)  

fk that!