Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

octopus prime

Photos of 6 Hovering Discs in Arizona

http://earthmysterynews.com/2017/05/31/photos-arizona-ufo-witness-describes-six-hovering-discs/

It was a simple train ride until six flying discs were hovering over in the dark sky!

An Arizona witness traveling by train through Apache County reported watching and photographing six hovering, “two-story” objects beaming light to the ground level, according to testimony in Case 83376 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)

The case was reported for the witness – who had the experience on April 14, 2017.

(Cut)

vegascraps    91

Looks like it could be one large circular object rather than 6 individual objects. Everybody sees something different I guess.

CSB    1,923
3 hours ago, vegascraps said:

Looks like it could be one large circular object rather than 6 individual objects. Everybody sees something different I guess.

I agree ! They are to uniformed with in the space between them to be 6 individual objects  .

But what do I know I am just a beautiful smiley face . Posting comments on a conspiracy forum .

Curenado    827

I saw. Its like one of those little vacuum things that roll around the house, except that one is for hodidos running around on the ground....

Jump To Top