Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Video: 9 Lunar Waves

Rate this topic

ESET    1,190

This clip includes the 9 lunar or moon waves (hologram?) filmed to date.

Four are from other videographers and five from me.

There is no longer any debate as to the reality of the lunar wave as an actual real event that has been taking place on our moon for some time.

• Like 1

This is atmospheric distortions as hot and cold air move around in the Earth's atmosphere. It is the same thing as seeing heat waves in the air in the deserts. It also is the reason that stars appear to twinkle. You can see this on long stretches of highways when it's hot. Does no one think critically anymore, ffs?

Tarmalen    1,021

The line is nothing more than correction. Let me know when you see that line with the naked eye with just a telescope.

There are a couple of "ancient" posters who can break it down or steer you in the right direction.

dieZel    43
11 hours ago, Easy Skanking said:

This is atmospheric distortions as hot and cold air move around in the Earth's atmosphere. It is the same thing as seeing heat waves in the air in the deserts. It also is the reason that stars appear to twinkle. You can see this on long stretches of highways when it's hot. Does no one think critically anymore, ffs?

the 'bubbly' motion may indeed be distortions, but the distinctive wave from top to bottom or vice versa isnt.

you clearly didnt watch the whole video shilly billy

• Like 1

dieZel    43
10 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

The line is nothing more than correction. Let me know when you see that line with the naked eye with just a telescope.

There are a couple of "ancient" posters who can break it down or steer you in the right direction.

if i can, you probably would believe if i didnt provide you with a video of it.

11 hours ago, dieZel said:

the 'bubbly' motion may indeed be distortions, but the distinctive wave from top to bottom or vice versa isnt.

you clearly didnt watch the whole video shilly billy

The refuge of the ignorant is Ad Homeniem.

There are all kinds of waves in various patterns in the atmosphere. There are nested harmonics of air currents at all different levels of the atmosphere. Just look at the recent photos of Jupiter to see how complex Helmholtz instabilities are. That is happening in our atmosphere all the time and is usually only visible as distortions of images. I've been a stargazer since I was a child and I've seen all kinds of atmospheric disturbances and phenomena.

Walk Softly    1,897
33 minutes ago, Easy Skanking said:

I've been a stargazer since I was a child... 

And you've never stopped to ask yourself why saturn (for example) is so bright?  

Light travels 888 million miles from the sun to strike the gaseous planet, which then reflects back to earth another 746 million miles (when we are closest) and we can see that with the naked eye? 

Same with Uranus which is between 1.6 and 1.98 billion miles from us... Yet, we can see it unassisted.  

I don't know. Call me crazy, but I find that ludicrous. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

And you've never stopped to ask yourself why saturn (for example) is so bright?  

Light travels 888 million miles from the sun to strike the gaseous planet, which then reflects back to earth another 746 million miles (when we are closest) and we can see that with the naked eye? 

Same with Uranus which is between 1.6 and 1.98 billion miles from us... Yet, we can see it unassisted.  

I don't know. Call me crazy, but I find that ludicrous. 

You're crazy.

LOL You said I could!

In the vacuum of interplanetary space, there is very little to interfere with the passage of light. Try some reading on the physics of light.

Walk Softly    1,897
28 minutes ago, Easy Skanking said:

You're crazy.

LOL You said I could!

I suppose I did give you permission. 

28 minutes ago, Easy Skanking said:

Try some reading on the physics of light.

I've done some light reading before...

5 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I suppose I did give you permission. 

I've done some light reading before...

Another stargazer from childhood as well , "crazy" is a compliment ,

On 5/31/2017 at 4:08 AM, ESET said:

This clip includes the 9 lunar or moon waves (hologram?) filmed to date.

Four are from other videographers and five from me.

There is no longer any debate as to the reality of the lunar wave as an actual real event that has been taking place on our moon for some time.

So what exactly is the lunar wave , I'm a novice here , so I come in peace .

Would not the  tidal forces of this solid and liquid , "tiny" ,  iron ball of perturbation  , be only 7.4 percent to our surface.

Im picturing , an object not only consisting of some mere , helium 3 , but pissing out , " Lithium " , trying to conquer , its erectile disfunction issues , in the production of , "Hydrogen".