Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

America Rejects Liberal Hollywood, Worst Box Office Memorial Day in Two Decades

abigfatzero    2,160

Perhaps those smug Hollywood elites should stop with the anti-Trump BS and just make movies.

Because as it stands now, America has had it with low-info, out of touch actors who pop off about their liberal politics and insult middle America.

Between bad liberal politics and the lack of creativity in Hollywood, if they don’t fix both situations soon, they’ll all be out of jobs.

http://truthfeed.com/america-rejects-liberal-hollywood-worst-box-office-memorial-day-in-two-decades/77196/

I for one will never give them another dime, not because of Trump, but because of the filth and the social engineering.

Ukshep    17,093
4 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Perhaps those smug Hollywood elites should stop with the anti-Trump BS and just make movies.

Because as it stands now, America has had it with low-info, out of touch actors who pop off about their liberal politics and insult middle America.

Between bad liberal politics and the lack of creativity in Hollywood, if they don’t fix both situations soon, they’ll all be out of jobs.

http://truthfeed.com/america-rejects-liberal-hollywood-worst-box-office-memorial-day-in-two-decades/77196/

I for one will never give them another dime, not because of Trump, but because of the filth and the social engineering.

I have not gone to a cinema in 15 years :D

Now that is commitment to a boycott of an industry of epic proportion!

The last movie I saw in a theater was probably Dark Knight, which was like, 2008 or something. Only because our theater in Enid sucks badly. The entire time there was a black bar in the middle of the movie, one of the speakers was busted so anytime it got loud from the music or such, the speaker would screech. The third reason was people. Oh my god, I wanted to kill someone who was chatting on their phone half of the movie.

That said, the only movie I've bought in the last 8 years was Rogue One. I rarely watch anything new, I mean... I'm not a big superhero movie type of person, and that's all Hollyweird was making for years. I'm sorry, but Ant man? You know you're stretching for a movie when you make an action movie about Ant Man. 

Automan63    1,608

The same tired six or seven plots have run their course about fifty times. 

The pedophiles are running out of ideas to fund their child theft/sex/murder rings

Siddrix    878

People don't go to the movies anymore because they can watch a crappy CAM version, or a good version with mexican subtitles for free online anytime they want...

If Hollywood was smart about it. They would cut a deal with Netflix and make it so that you can watch a new movie you want to see at home for a fee...

Yeah sure it would kill off movie theatre industry... 

But people dont go because they have to deal with Obnoxious people...

Not to mention the price of popcorn and two drinks is like 20 buck's...really?

Tarmalen    1,170
3 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

People don't go to the movies anymore because they can watch a crappy CAM version, or a good version with mexican subtitles for free online anytime they want...

If Hollywood was smart about it. They would cut a deal with Netflix and make it so that you can watch a new movie you want to see at home for a fee...

I went for the first time in 3 years sunday to watch the new alien movie instead of waiting.

I now remember WHY I don't go to movies anymore.

It cost just under 40 bucks for me and my son...with nothing but 1 medium coke and 1 medium popcorn split between the two of us.

vegascraps    91
4 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Not to mention the price of popcorn and two drinks is like 20 buck's...really?

Yes the law of supply and demand will eventually prevail. They will have to lower prices for tickets and concessions or the theaters will die anyway.

Automan63    1,608
1 minute ago, Siddrix said:

This people doesn't go to the movies or even rent their crap because it's crap.

Add to that, I don't go to concerts or buy music, watch TV or listen to the radio/sat.

All garbage. Best day of my life was the day I shut off the "news" for the last time.

the entertainment industries in general are killing themselves off because they don't entertain they program. They have become the useless idiots used as tools to socially engineer the sheep while the shepards raid the barn. (No relation or reference to UKShep, intended or implied😬)

Oregonian    310

This wasn't a national movement.

If data suggests that attendance is down it's due to nice weather, down economy and a weak selection for movie goers to choose from.

People don't unite and revolt against the media, govt, nwo...

This just happened.....because it did.....and that's all 

Ty for the update tho

I went and saw pirates. It was good

RetiredRogue    134

I went to see ""The Shack"" which was supposed to be a "Christian Movie"". But, but when a heavy seat black lady showed her open hands in the middle of the movie to prove she was Jesus Christ by the scars in the palm of her hand, I'm through. Now won't even go to supposedly christian movie now......  

Jump To Top