Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
marlowe

Second Time This Week: Black Found Guilty of Torturing and Murdering White Baby

Rate this topic

marlowe    1,497

Second Time This Week: Black Found Guilty of Torturing and Murdering White Baby

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/day-care-worker-charged-infants-death-47639818

There's something happening here .......What it is ain't exactly clear.."    Steven Stills

A day care worker in Maryland was captured on video "torturing" an 8-month-old girl who later died, authorities said Thursday. She has been charged with murder.

Leah Walden, 23, is charged with murder, assault, child abuse and reckless endangerment in the death of Reese Bowman at Rocket Tiers Learning Center on Tuesday, Baltimore Police said in a statement.

"Reese Bowman, in my opinion, was tortured," said Col. Stanley Brandford, the chief of the police department's criminal investigations division.

Brandford said the video shows Walden using "excessive blankets, which fully covered the child's head, violently snatching the child out of the crib with one arm, swinging at the baby as if she was slapping her, and placing pillows over the baby's face." Walden also walked out camera range several times while holding the baby.

= snip -

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,147

Of course we're seeing a pattern, it's been going on for a really, really long time, too. It's just getting more frequent. Politicians and Media and Liberal Universities have stripped any and all respect for white people from anyone who isn't white or who is stupid enough to listen to their hate speech. And that is what it is, it's just cloaked in bullshit that is "acceptable". 

• Like 1

thedudeabides    2,104
Posted (edited)

They want us to kill every non-white. For whatever reason. Sadly when the crack occurs it will be instant and so destructive the minority races will never forget it. White people do not f**k around once we are angered to that point. It will be wholesale slaughter.

Edited by thedudeabides
  • Like 2

kbet    507
Posted (edited)

This stuff has been going on since blacks and whites first started to interact. Whites are made by God*, blacks are a creation of Satan.

Blacks will always act like their father Satan.

*Caucasians are descendants of Noah, the "New thing God decided to do", after the descendants of Adam where bred/raped/murdered, out of existence, by the watchers/nephilim, and the creations of the angels/Satan(Adam was created sometime after the 7th Day**)

**Where Adam and Eve, created at the exact same moment? No. Humans created on the 6th day, female and male alike, where created at the exact same moment. Thus the riddle of two creations is solved, and why the 6th Day creation is plural creators, and why Adam, and later Eve, is more singular. It also fits in with black creation myths, as their creation was a result of a deity/angel, being drunk while making them(in their mythos, early humans, 6th day pretty much, weren't created by a Supreme Being, but by a lesser heavenly being).

Edited by kbet
added "*", and "**"
  • Like 1

Curenado    724
2 hours ago, kbet said:

This stuff has been going on since blacks and whites first started to interact. Whites are made by God*, blacks are a creation of Satan.

Blacks will always act like their father Satan.

*Caucasians are descendants of Noah, the "New thing God decided to do", after the descendants of Adam where bred/raped/murdered, out of existence, by the watchers/nephilim, and the creations of the angels/Satan(Adam was created sometime after the 7th Day**)

**Where Adam and Eve, created at the exact same moment? No. Humans created on the 6th day, female and male alike, where created at the exact same moment. Thus the riddle of two creations is solved, and why the 6th Day creation is plural creators, and why Adam, and later Eve, is more singular. It also fits in with black creation myths, as their creation was a result of a deity/angel, being drunk while making them(in their mythos, early humans, 6th day pretty much, weren't created by a Supreme Being, but by a lesser heavenly being).

Hm? For centuries we've known anything 2 clicks stupider than you is "automatic homicide" and anything 2 clicks smarter than you is "thinking it over". I just always figured it was the simple "stupid always hate and murder smarter ones" with "monkey see, monkey do" added on top.

• Like 1

Tarmalen    1,009
3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

They want us to kill every non-white. For whatever reason. Sadly when the crack occurs it will be instant and so destructive the minority races will never forget it. White people do not f**k around once we are angered to that point. It will be wholesale slaughter.

I completely agree.

I dunno if it is genetic but my short fuse anger...it dies almost as fast....but that deep seething anger that boils over long periods of time....

when it unleashes there is a fair amount of destruction in it's wake...and it doesn't die out like the short fuse but smolders and burns...ready to unleash at any given moment.

thedudeabides    2,104
7 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

I completely agree.

I dunno if it is genetic but my short fuse anger...it dies almost as fast....but that deep seething anger that boils over long periods of time....

when it unleashes there is a fair amount of destruction in it's wake...and it doesn't die out like the short fuse but smolders and burns...ready to unleash at any given moment.

Indeed. 

marlowe    1,497
4 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

........ when the crack occurs it will be instant and so destructive the minority races will never forget it. White people do not f**k around once we are angered to that point. It will be wholesale slaughter.

I agree 100%.......The vast majority of preppers and deer hunters are white.....

The rural areas will be kill zones for blacks trying to escape the big cities......

Eight years of  Obama taught a lot of white people a lesson ........

Blacks will be shot on sight ..........

• Like 1

thedudeabides    2,104
45 minutes ago, marlowe said:

I agree 100%.......The vast majority of preppers and deer hunters are white.....

The rural areas will be kill zones for blacks trying to escape the big cities......

Eight years of  Obama taught a lot of white people a lesson ........

Blacks will be shot on sight ..........

That much is being engrained in me. I now see where my parents failed. During the rac riots of the 70s and 80s they should have killed em all. 

• Like 1