Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Trump Planning to Trim ‘Get Whitey’ Bureaucracies

marlowe    1,748

https://www.amren.com/news/2017/05/trump-planning-trim-get-whitey-bureaucracies/

Ed Straker, American Thinker, May 30, 2017

There are thousands of bureaucrats in the federal government whose only job is to find racist white people.  And sexist men.  And non-progressive-thinking people who don’t want disguised men in girls’ bathrooms.

In Trump’s new budget, he wants to cut back on some of this effort:

The Trump administration is planning to disband the Labor Department division that has policed discrimination among federal contractors for four decades[.] … [T]he move would fold the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, now home to 600 employees, into another government agency in the name of cost-cutting.

Did you know that there are actually 600 government employees, in just one agency alone, whose job is to not to respond to, but actually to search for discrimination?

Unlike the EEOC, which investigates complaints it receives, the compliance office audits contractors in a more systematic fashion and verifies that they “take affirmative action” to promote equal opportunity among their employees.

- snip -

A lot of people underestimate Trump ......IMHO.....

I believe he has a lot of plans waiting for the right time to roll out.....

Ukshep    20,104
5 hours ago, marlowe said:

https://www.amren.com/news/2017/05/trump-planning-trim-get-whitey-bureaucracies/

Ed Straker, American Thinker, May 30, 2017

There are thousands of bureaucrats in the federal government whose only job is to find racist white people.  And sexist men.  And non-progressive-thinking people who don’t want disguised men in girls’ bathrooms.

In Trump’s new budget, he wants to cut back on some of this effort:

The Trump administration is planning to disband the Labor Department division that has policed discrimination among federal contractors for four decades[.] … [T]he move would fold the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, now home to 600 employees, into another government agency in the name of cost-cutting.

Did you know that there are actually 600 government employees, in just one agency alone, whose job is to not to respond to, but actually to search for discrimination?

Unlike the EEOC, which investigates complaints it receives, the compliance office audits contractors in a more systematic fashion and verifies that they “take affirmative action” to promote equal opportunity among their employees.

- snip -

You know this is all like being in pre-ww2 germany. Watching the media spin. Watching nuggets of truth and events I both agree and disagree with.

All I know is this is one hell of a wild ride! If there is something he can do to correct the imbalance against us then I'm all for it!

Curenado    966

I think we will end up doing that with 2x4s and ball bats, but all that will go because the big party is finally over are smart.

Tarmalen    1,306
9 hours ago, marlowe said:

- snip -

He has an IQ in the top 99 percentile. Mine is above average but his is on the next level...I would not play chess with him.

vegascraps    91
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

He has an IQ in the top 99 percentile.

First I have heard this. I hope it is true

marlowe    1,748
58 minutes ago, vegascraps said:

First I have heard this. I hope it is true

Trump's  estimated IQ is 156......

The only POTUS with a higher IQ was John Quincy Adams ....