Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

The African-American Conspiracy

Rate this topic

Rothbard    1,871
Posted (edited)

This was the first time I heard about this and I absolutely think there's truth here.  In the video, he argues that the blacks were some of the first inhabitants in America and that the slaves didn't come from Africa but from America originally.  Why?  Because the Vatican (the murdering Columbus and many others were from Italy) needed to remove the black identity with the land.  So, they slowly murdered, enslaved, and convinced the blacks they were from Africa to the point we now even refer to blacks as African-Americans instead of native Americans.  Even now, the Hebrew identity among some blacks is still meant to steer them away from the real truth - that America once belonged mostly to blacks - that's potentially huge. 

Regardless if you believe it, this video is a must watch in my opinion unless you know of a better video about this issue.  A few issues that I've always had with the mainstream story:  12,000,000 slaves were allegedly brought over from Africa - that seems pretty ridiculous; there are many photos and paintings of black tribes in America but they are largely ignored in media and are said to have been a product of mixed breeding with the Native Americans; the West Indies were black but the rest of America had none.  The video deals primarily with this alleged conspiracy, not Kevin Bacon. 

A couple quotes from @Anthem(0) in the other thread (sorry, I didn't know about it until just now):

Of course, many of the so-called "African-Americans" are better described as Aboriginal Americans and were already here in America when European Christians colonized the land. Unless someone seriously wants to argue that 12 million Africans were brought over to be slaved just because they learned that "fact" in government-run public schools. The logistics of 12 million people being brought over in the described conditions of the boats at the alleged time in history is laughable and does not remotely hold up to scrutiny. The only defense of the belief is "I learned it in school."

This is treading close to blasphemy to the establishment and alt-right mindsets. I've noticed people get sensitive when someone suggests that maybe just maybe blacks have been in america longer than the whites. The notion contradicts too many dearly-held beliefs and tends to rapid degenerate into an ugly discussion.

Your ignorance of the existence of these stories should not be mistaken for an argument that the stories don't exist. And the larger point is they weren't AFRICAN, they were NATIVES to the Americas. They would be Aboriginal Americans not African Americans. The native americans were NOT a homogenous copper-toned, straight-haired people upon the arrival of the Europeans. I have heard of these stories since childhood, but my experience is. There is tons of archaeological evidence (if you put stock in fields in archaeology) supporting the existence of dark-skinned, curly-haired natives in the Americans. Early European settlers documented the existence of these people as well. There is art and stonework in spades throughout the Americas. There is the historically-documented Paper Genocide of the Natives where the native "indians" were legally categorized as black, white, or mulatto based on color. There is much scholarly work on the subject, the idea really isn't that radical.

The evidence supporting the theory not only exists, it is voluminous. And it makes infinitely more sense that the natives were enslaved rather than 12 million blacks were boated across the ocean in atrocious conditions (how many Europeans "immigrants" boated in over the same period? THINK people!!). Yes I understand that this is the story we were ALL taught in school and as a result of this indoctrination that most people BELIEVE that blacks are in America solely because of the slave trade. But there are tons of reasons that the millions of African slaves being boated in is suspect at best. Logistically it's a nightmare to explain how such a thing could even be possible. The sheer numbers involved are absurd.

But like I said, this idea does contradict a SACRED dogma of the establishment and the alt-right and therefore will be rejected by instinct. But it's not like people (in scholarly fields even) haven't been talking about this since forever. They have. It just never hit YOUR radar apparently. What should be asked is WHY this sort of info has be suppressed/erased? 

Interesting information by grav:

I don't want to push Sitchin too much, since he was compromised in his attitude about the Anunnaku aliens. But look at these basalt heads,

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Olmec+heads&FORM=HDRSC2

They are clearly African. And look at their helmets, which resemble headgear miners might wear, some which look like a place for a headlamp.  

And this site, which also mentions artifacts that looked like elephants, which never lived in the New World. 

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/esp_sitchin_18.htm

As I say on my History Is a Hoax thread, we know nothing about what happened before 500 AD. 

Edited by Rothbard

Lucy Barnable    2,984

I haven't watched the video yet but this was brought up before.

I do not believe this is true.
They may be able to convince African Americans of this but not Native Americans.
Natives have always been meticulous with their oral history and that's why a lot of the history remains intact.
We know there were white people here; they were were call the Moon Eyed tribe and we know there were Giants. They were called the White Giants.
I have never heard of a black tribe. If there was one we would know what they were called and if they were mixed in with other tribes their genetics would be evident in those tribes.

• Like 4

Tarmalen    1,009

Where the hell did they get the number 12 million? From the same place 64 million jews were gassed in ovens?

More bs to further convolute and divide.

• Like 1

Quick1966    1,059
17 hours ago, Rothbard said:

They are clearly African. And look at their helmets, which resemble headgear miners might wear, some which look like a place for a headlamp.  

They remind me of the early leather headgear American football players wore.

https://www.google.com/search?q=early+football+helmets&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEr-j0kJvUAhWG2yYKHf0dAaYQ_AUICigC&biw=768&bih=928&dpr=2

18 hours ago, Rothbard said:

The native americans were NOT a homogenous copper-toned, straight-haired people upon the arrival of the Europeans.

I agree

18 hours ago, Rothbard said:

There is tons of archaeological evidence (if you put stock in fields in archaeology) supporting the existence of dark-skinned, curly-haired natives in the Americans.

Yeah thing is the Asiatic people come in all different shades and with curly hair. Samoans come to mind. 

http://www.nairaland.com/212326/asians-nappy-hair

scroll down to the pics. Also notice that the further from Asia the people get ,the darker like in the Philippines.