Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Mystery as two North Koreans are found dead in the same Moscow hotel after BOTH suffering 'acute heart failure' as two more hospitalized

Cinnamon    19,836

Two North Koreans found dead in the same hotel in the west of Russia's capital

They both suffered 'acute heart failure' but died in separate hotel rooms

Two more North Koreans staying in the building have been taken to hospital

A police probe has since been launched by the Russian equivalent of the FBI

Two North Koreans have been found dead in separate rooms in the same Moscow hotel amid reports they both suffered 'acute heart failure'.

The men had complained of severe chest pains and shortness of breath before they died on Saturday at a hotel in the west of the Russian capital.

A police probe led by the country's equivalent of the FBI has been launched as it emerged that two more North Koreans staying in the same building are in hospital. 

Five other non-Russian men are believed to be ill but their nationality has not been given. 

The first to die was a 37-year-old with a name translated as Chkhe Men Sen. When paramedics arrived at Gorodskoy Hotel in Yermakova Roscha Street in central Moscow, he was already dead.

Soon afterwards a 22-year-old with a name translated as Khon Gim Chkol died as ambulance doctors sought to resuscitate him. The men were in separate rooms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4555270/Mystery-2-North-Koreans-dead-Moscow-hotel.html#ixzz4ic9YPXYK

What is going on here????

majoga    429

Bizarre. Wild guess: CIA aims to frame nasty Russians for murdering South Koreans (and supposed U.S. allies). Putin is hip to the play and leaks out that they were Norks before frame job gets traction. That's all I got.

Cinnamon    19,836
15 minutes ago, majoga said:

Bizarre. Wild guess: CIA aims to frame nasty Russians for murdering South Koreans (and supposed U.S. allies). Putin is hip to the play and leaks out that they were Norks before frame job gets traction. That's all I got.

Hmm... double, triple, quadruple agents. I'm not nearly smart enough for these games since I don't have a rule book and the other players sit in darkness. 

Bobbers    199
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Two North Koreans have been found dead in separate rooms in the same Moscow hotel amid reports they both suffered 'acute heart failure'.

The men had complained of severe chest pains and shortness of breath before they died on Saturday at a hotel in the west of the Russian capital.

A police probe led by the country's equivalent of the FBI has been launched as it emerged that two more North Koreans staying in the same building are in hospital. 

Five other non-Russian men are believed to be ill but their nationality has not been given. 

The first to die was a 37-year-old with a name translated as Chkhe Men Sen. When paramedics arrived at Gorodskoy Hotel in Yermakova Roscha Street in central Moscow, he was already dead.

Soon afterwards a 22-year-old with a name translated as Khon Gim Chkol died as ambulance doctors sought to resuscitate him. The men were in separate rooms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4555270/Mystery-2-North-Koreans-dead-Moscow-hotel.html#ixzz4ic9YPXYK

Sadly, it could be they had the first nutritionally balanced meal they've ever eaten...

Cinnamon    19,836
1 minute ago, Bobbers said:

Sadly, it could be they had the first nutritionally balanced meal they've ever eaten...

There are 2 dead and 5 more non-Russians that are also ill. Could it affect them all the same way if that is the case? 

apache54    4,153
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

sounds like a script out of the 007 movies, but we will see whom is being played! it is a ploy to blame someone!! 

coco    347
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Sounds like the building itself was targeted without regard to collateral damage.  I wonder what these two North Koreans did for a living.

Cinnamon    19,836
11 minutes ago, coco said:

Sounds like the building itself was targeted without regard to collateral damage.  I wonder what these two North Koreans did for a living.

You don't get out of the country there unless you have good reason that is advantageous to Kim...if it's as locked down as everyone says it is. 

Groove    1,683

Someone turned the heart attack pen up too high I think. 

Groove    1,683
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

You don't get out of the country there unless you have good reason that is advantageous to Kim...if it's as locked down as everyone says it is. 

I'm looking for a guy on YouTube my wife watched.  He goes to North Korea all the time and always has a hidden camera on him. I watched one where he goes and shows you the fake stores they have st up for when celebrities or other "elites" come to visit. NK tries harder to make it look like their well off than to actually making the country well off. Appearances are everything to them. 

If I remember right the guy is Chinese or could be Korean but he works in NK and is always in and out the country he shows a lot on his you tube page. I'll post his page as soon as I find it. 

Tarmalen    1,165
12 hours ago, majoga said:

You need to work on your imagination skills...but first...work with facts.

Two NORTH Koreans.....

You silly person you. :smiley_flowers:

Jump To Top