Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

New Jersey town to pay $3.25mn to settle lawsuits over rejected mosque

Rate this topic

ESET    1,190

Bernards Township, New Jersey, will pay $3.25 million and train its officials in anti-discrimination policy to settle lawsuits filed by the US government and a Muslim group that alleged the town improperly refused plans for a new mosque.

https://on.rt.com/8d3u

Cinnamon    16,176

Everyone who is denied a building permit should scream religious discrimination.. won't take long to break an entire nation with all these suits. 

They should dig deep into the Wahhabi money from Saudi Arabia that is involved in 80 percent of mosque building in the U.S.  But, since we're their bffs forever in selling them hundreds of millions in arms... let 'em do whatever they want inside our borders!  Someone needs to be looking at all this as a national security issue... I am. 

Well, I"m going to open up my church of Judyism from Judy Tenuta. If they reject it, I'll sue them and the U.S. government for discrimination against all Judes. I tell you, the Judes will rule the world!