Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

U.S. starts first test of key defense against ICBM attack

Ukshep    17,049

The U.S. military has begun the first missile defense test involving a simulated attack by an intercontinental ballistic missile, firing off an interceptor from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California, a Reuters witness at the base said.

It could be several hours before the U.S. military discloses whether the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) interceptor struck its target. The test came as fears mount about North Korea's advancing program to develop an ICBM capability.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBBH03s?m=en-us

We'll have to wait a little while to see how this turns out! But I'm sure it will be a success because if it did not that would be embarrassing!

vegascraps    91

Maybe I am an idiot but am I the only one that thinks NK is no where near ready to strike us with a missile? Like I have read in other posts it would come from suitcases already planted inside the US before a long range attack.

apache54    4,159
1 hour ago, vegascraps said:

Maybe I am an idiot but am I the only one that thinks NK is no where near ready to strike us with a missile? Like I have read in other posts it would come from suitcases already planted inside the US before a long range attack.

NO, your not a idiot, NK, does not have a rocket yet that has been tested to show it could do that, i think there are things behind the scenes politically pushing this. THEY want a new leader in NK and that is what will happen.

thedudeabides    2,274
1 hour ago, vegascraps said:

Hawaii is furthest they can reach currently. 

VonLud    823

New Platform - Hwasong-12

The engine used on the HS-12 might not have quite enough thrust for an ICBM, but it was likely designed to demonstrate key technologies and components for a new ICBM engine. It won’t take long to modify this design for ICBM use, if that is North Korea’s goal.

http://38north.org/2017/05/jschilling052417-2/

Edit: This is the one tested on May 14,  2017

Jump To Top