Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Morning Joe rips Trump’s embarrassing Europe trip

Recommended Posts

 ESET    1,226

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough lambasted President Donald Trump’s overseas trip as an utter failure and an embarrassment to the United States.

The “Morning Joe” host was disturbed by the carelessness Trump showed toward hard-won alliances with Germany and other European powers, and he was disgusted by the president’s boorish treatment of the other nations’ leaders.

“He looked like a thug, looked like a goon,” Scarborough said, watching video of Trump shaking hands with French President Emmanuel Macron and then shoving aside Montenegro’s prime minister, Dusko Markovic. “You look at the handshake — look at this. What a thug. What an embarrassment — he’s mauling him like an idiot. What an embarrassment to the United States.”

Scarborough said the president’s physical behavior could be excused if he hadn’t offended NATO allies and threatened to rip up agreements on climate change and trade.

“If it were followed by positive conversations, you could just say he was awkward,” he said.
Co-host Mika Brzezinski pointed to remarks over the weekend by German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who said the previous days showed the European Union must act on its own instead of relying on the U.S.

“For Merkel to say what she said shows they see no talent, they see nothing behind the eyes they can work with,” Brzezinski said.

Scarborough contrasted Trump’s treatment of the Saudis to Europe’s democratically elected leaders.

“He was so deferential in Saudi Arabia, so deferential, and he was just the opposite — he was a bull this the china shop of an alliance that was first built with the blood of young Americans and people across the West by freeing the continent,” Scarborough said. “Then from 1947 forward, we have spent blood, sweat, tears, billions of dollars building an alliance that Donald Trump wants to throw away to make points with Vladimir Putin.”

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,881
12 minutes ago, ESET said:

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough lambasted President Donald Trump’s overseas trip as an utter failure and an embarrassment to the United States.

The “Morning Joe” host was disturbed by the carelessness Trump showed toward hard-won alliances with Germany and other European powers, and he was disgusted by the president’s boorish treatment of the other nations’ leaders.

“He looked like a thug, looked like a goon,” Scarborough said, watching video of Trump shaking hands with French President Emmanuel Macron and then shoving aside Montenegro’s prime minister, Dusko Markovic. “You look at the handshake — look at this. What a thug. What an embarrassment — he’s mauling him like an idiot. What an embarrassment to the United States.”

Scarborough said the president’s physical behavior could be excused if he hadn’t offended NATO allies and threatened to rip up agreements on climate change and trade.

“If it were followed by positive conversations, you could just say he was awkward,” he said.
Co-host Mika Brzezinski pointed to remarks over the weekend by German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who said the previous days showed the European Union must act on its own instead of relying on the U.S.

“For Merkel to say what she said shows they see no talent, they see nothing behind the eyes they can work with,” Brzezinski said.

Scarborough contrasted Trump’s treatment of the Saudis to Europe’s democratically elected leaders.

“He was so deferential in Saudi Arabia, so deferential, and he was just the opposite — he was a bull this the china shop of an alliance that was first built with the blood of young Americans and people across the West by freeing the continent,” Scarborough said. “Then from 1947 forward, we have spent blood, sweat, tears, billions of dollars building an alliance that Donald Trump wants to throw away to make points with Vladimir Putin.”

 

 

so compare Trumps visit to Obuttheads visit and Joe has NO reason to complain about Trump, Obutthead should have been jailed for treason when bowed to the Saudia scum!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Trump did was clearly against anything any american government ever wanted. There are a lot of projects to unite europe which were more or less frozen for decades. And now things happen very, very fast. For example Europe will get an own army. Technically Trump said that the US will not be the worlds police anymore. There are three other candidates: Russia, China or Europe. And now all of the former frozen projects will become reality.

Lets have a look at china. 2018 there will be a law that every car manufacturer has to sell at least 20 % of their cars as electric cars. A big problem for germany and USA. But... thanks to Trump german manufacturers don't need that anymore; now there is a special agreement between the two governments. Trump said a lot of bad things about china - and they didnt forget. 

As far as I see Trumps behaviour, it looks like he ist just selling out the USA. There will be a day in the future when Trump won't be president anymore. But the damage he caused will stay. USA was the #1 for a very long time. Maybe it's over now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,372
3 minutes ago, Jimbo Jones said:

What Trump did was clearly against anything any american government ever wanted. There are a lot of projects to unite europe which were more or less frozen for decades. And now things happen very, very fast. For example Europe will get an own army. Technically Trump said that the US will not be the worlds police anymore. There are three other candidates: Russia, China or Europe. And now all of the former frozen projects will become reality.

Lets have a look at china. 2018 there will be a law that every car manufacturer has to sell at least 20 % of their cars as electric cars. A big problem for germany and USA. But... thanks to Trump german manufacturers don't need that anymore; now there is a special agreement between the two governments. Trump said a lot of bad things about china - and they didnt forget. 

As far as I see Trumps behaviour, it looks like he ist just selling out the USA. There will be a day in the future when Trump won't be president anymore. But the damage he caused will stay. USA was the #1 for a very long time. Maybe it's over now.

The more I look the more I see WAPO Post Bots everywhere making fake shit up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a bot. If you read something you don't agree with - good possibility people just thinking different than you. Or maybe you are the bot and "You're a bot" is simply an automated answer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,306
12 minutes ago, Jimbo Jones said:

I'm not a bot. If you read something you don't agree with - good possibility people just thinking different than you. Or maybe you are the bot and "You're a bot" is simply an automated answer?

If you are succumbing to fake news....btw...that show is just that....a show.

:hairy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,987

Scarborough... sits there with Mika Brezenski who is a total idjit and tries to make intelligent commentary. It doesn't bother him in the least that his partner is the daughter of Globalist Zbignew whose death was cheered because he was so evil.  She was trained by a monster, her father. 

Mika recently said it is not Trump's job to tell people what to think, it's the media's job. lmao  Who should be embarrassed? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,306
27 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Scarborough... sits there with Mika Brezenski who is a total idjit and tries to make intelligent commentary. It doesn't bother him in the least that his partner is the daughter of Globalist Zbignew whose death was cheered because he was so evil.  She was trained by a monster, her father. 

Mika recently said it is not Trump's job to tell people what to think, it's the media's job. lmao  Who should be embarrassed? 

 

Yeah...we need to listen to morally bankrupt people. /s

They were having an affair long before divorce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,987
3 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Yeah...we need to listen to morally bankrupt people. /s

They were having an affair long before divorce.

Ewww. I didn't know that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 EMC2    285
2 hours ago, ESET said:

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough lambasted President Donald Trump’s overseas trip as an utter failure and an embarrassment to the United States.

The “Morning Joe” host was disturbed by the carelessness Trump showed toward hard-won alliances with Germany and other European powers, and he was disgusted by the president’s boorish treatment of the other nations’ leaders.

“He looked like a thug, looked like a goon,” Scarborough said, watching video of Trump shaking hands with French President Emmanuel Macron and then shoving aside Montenegro’s prime minister, Dusko Markovic. “You look at the handshake — look at this. What a thug. What an embarrassment — he’s mauling him like an idiot. What an embarrassment to the United States.”

Scarborough said the president’s physical behavior could be excused if he hadn’t offended NATO allies and threatened to rip up agreements on climate change and trade.

“If it were followed by positive conversations, you could just say he was awkward,” he said.
Co-host Mika Brzezinski pointed to remarks over the weekend by German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who said the previous days showed the European Union must act on its own instead of relying on the U.S.

“For Merkel to say what she said shows they see no talent, they see nothing behind the eyes they can work with,” Brzezinski said.

Scarborough contrasted Trump’s treatment of the Saudis to Europe’s democratically elected leaders.

“He was so deferential in Saudi Arabia, so deferential, and he was just the opposite — he was a bull this the china shop of an alliance that was first built with the blood of young Americans and people across the West by freeing the continent,” Scarborough said. “Then from 1947 forward, we have spent blood, sweat, tears, billions of dollars building an alliance that Donald Trump wants to throw away to make points with Vladimir Putin.”

 

 

Not for nothing but the majority of those leaders don't deserve any respect whatsoever. They are globalist/socialist shills. Europe is a disaster and getting worse and those leaders are the ones who made it happen. Merkel, Macron, Trudeau et al are not policy friends. They can go ahead and destroy their own countries but the US will no longer engage in joint policies that hurt us and are rooted in globalist socialism. And let's not forget that Macron snubbed Trump when he walked by him to hug Merkel. Those two deserve each other. In fact, I'd be suspicious of Trump if any of those leaders showed warmth towards him. 

Just look at the refugee boat taxi service from Libya to Italy and on to Europe. It is a planned suicide. This is what globalists want and those leaders are more than happy to go along with it. Thankfully Trump is against it and against them. 

Putin is a nationalist. This is why, though he isn't our friend, he can be an ally in the war on ISIS and globalists. 

Those poor people in their countries. But if they voted for them they deserve everything they get. But I have my suspicions that Macron didn't legitimately win the vote.

They can all go f'off as far as I'm concerned. They make me sick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 majoga    429

After the wedding, the show will be renamed to "Mourning Joe"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An interesting view on the topic. But till now - what did Trump do?

- Hillary is not in prison. She is not charged. Instead he said that the Clintons are nice people.

- The wall isn't build, there are no plans and Trump has obviously no money to do it

- USA now has trouble with Europe, Canada and Mexico. But hey, Trump find new friends in Saudi Arabia, the country that pays most of the terrorists worldwide.

- Obamacare still exists

- The swamp isn't drained except you talking about the wallstreet - the hustlers now work in the white house, so there are not at wallstreet anymore

Should I really continue? It doesn't matter if I like what Trump promised. But I don't see that any of the things he promised are reality now. Could anyone here tell me something he promised that became reality? As far as I can see the counter till now is zero. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×