Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

U.S. Congress' Russia probes expand to Trump's personal lawyer

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,387

Congressional investigations into alleged Russian meddling into the 2016 U.S. election and potential ties to President Donald Trump's associates have expanded to include his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, ABC News reported on Tuesday.

Citing a statement from Cohen, ABC News said he confirmed that he had been asked to provide information and testimony to investigators in the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate, but that he declined because "the request was poorly phrased, overly broad and not capable of being answered."

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBBGgit?m=en-us

Looks like tonight could get interesting!

vegascraps    58
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

declined because "the request was poorly phrased, overly broad and not capable of being answered."

The house full of lawyers couldn't smoke and mirror one lawyer.....worthless politicians.

• Like 1

apache54    3,138
1 hour ago, vegascraps said:

The house full of lawyers couldn't smoke and mirror one lawyer.....worthless politicians.

:iagree:

turdface    34

I'd rather have them waste time going after Trump than making more bullshit laws we don't need.

Tarmalen    1,011

Sources close to the story say that Trump's gardener's manicurist will be also interviewed to confirm Russian collusion. - CNN

Cinnamon    16,158

Russia is a smokescreen to keep the focus off of the DNC and their crimes that were revealed in Wikileaks dumps... and other issues. 

• Like 1

Cinders77    93

They're expanding "the investigation"  here, there and everywhere because they can't find jack! 

My vote for the next probe is the CEO of Trump's toilet paper brand.   I mean, come on!  That's the MOST OBVIOUS leak for Russian intelligence gathering. 

All I can say is Congress is chock full of a bunch of boobs.

Cinnamon    16,158
45 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

They're expanding "the investigation"  here, there and everywhere because they can't find jack! 

My vote for the next probe is the CEO of Trump's toilet paper brand.   I mean, come on!  That's the MOST OBVIOUS leak for Russian intelligence gathering. 

All I can say is Congress is chock full of a bunch of boobs.

They keep ignoring the excruciatingly obvious.. Hillary and Uranium sold to Russia. 

• Like 1