Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curenado

Las Cruces, NM Total Spray Day

Curenado    827

This is "big sky country" so it is easy to see. They Total Sprayed today. Are still right now. It happens all the time and you're only half sure of what was there and what they did. 

But this day I just happened to see it completely, just like the youtubers say. The big sky was absolutely clear and pure blue. The spray streams started coming out and within minutes, poofed way out into clouds. Totally installed right before my eyes clouds, of god knows what? Rain chances were in the forecast. Are they making it rain? Do they want whatever that is, brought hard to the ground by real rain that was coming? All mine that get symptoms from it have noticed and are taking stuff right now. Some things they spray cause some people allergic reactions. 

Its so frequent we just stay in and take stuff, but actually seeing it happen from zero to clouds in less than 2 hours just amazed me. All made. No confusion.

A good day for S NM to stay in or wear those masks maybe.

Edit: I ought to add that we get death valley comparable sun/conditions here and the sun was very blinding bright & early, so maybe its fire prevention? Turning rad day into how about some water? day instead?

apache54    4,159

was not as many chem-trails here 10 years ago, they have gotten progressively worse year by year last few years very intense at times.

I can't help but think if anything is sprayed overhead, from 35,000 feet, that it will be at ground level some 100 miles downwind. I would be more concerned about the clouds I can't see.

Curenado    827

There is a severe weather outlook about possible hail so maybe they block the heat to affect the storm. Noaa said heat was part of what is bringing the storm. Real clouds are moving in slowly, but no sign of rain yet. 

apache54    4,159
5 minutes ago, Curenado said:

There is a severe weather outlook about possible hail so maybe they block the heat to affect the storm. Noaa said heat was part of what is bringing the storm. Real clouds are moving in slowly, but no sign of rain yet. 

i had pea size hail and 3/4 inch rain over a three hour period, about 100 miles from you.

Curenado    827

I have a couple dozen bigger cacti out sunbathing......ugh what a job....but maybe they better sit under the garage door

Edit: 7:51, hail has come. Kinda heavy atm too. But it will melt and we need the water.

8:16 round 2 begins, but with no field crops in, the flat desert is covered in hail for the mile I can see. In 4 years here, it was the most, the fastest. 

But maybe they were spraying to deflect the heat today, to keep the lightning levels down? 

Jump To Top