Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Black teen brutally beats old white man

Rate this topic

Broken Cord    372

That's why one needs to carry a weapon. The old white guy obviously looks intoxicated, and the young black felon is an obvious punk. 

kbet    507

Historically, this has always happened for thousands of years, whenever Caucasians where dumb enough to allow negroids to settle anywhere near them.

• Like 1

apache54    3,111
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Do not watch if you want to stay in a good mood.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a34_1496086960

But this is what is happening!

8 years of racism that obutthead has caused set this country back to the slave era!! we will be years removing it, or maybe not ever again until the reset happens!!

• Like 1

Curenado    723

I don't look like much. But if that happens to me, there is going to be some surprised punk, lucky to get away alive if he gets away at all. If I see one go for you, you will see some neat and terrible stuff that would be legendary on youtube. Fk them.

• Like 2

sybdragon    949
5 hours ago, apache54 said:

8 years of racism that obutthead has caused set this country back to the slave era!! we will be years removing it, or maybe not ever again until the reset happens!!

It won't happen in my time. I am all for segregation. I've picked a side. Segregation. I won't go to area and they need to stay out of mine. And I never thought I would ever think this way. Not ever. My Dad told me I was going to live in a different world than the one he grew up in. And I could not afford to let skin color get in the way or it would be a problem. Times sure have changed. Now, as a little white girl, I can not afford NOT to let skin color get in the way or it will be a problem. Not really racist, just don't trust the 'people of color' races anymore in the physical world. Segregation sounds good to me. All for it. And I am not alone. ;)

http://www.theroot.com/judge-allows-white-alabama-town-to-return-to-segregatio-1794753097

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/05/segregation-now/359813/

Snippet: In recent years, a new term, apartheid schools—meaning schools whose white population is 1 percent or less, schools like Central—has entered the scholarly lexicon. While most of these schools are in the Northeast and Midwest, some 12 percent of black students in the South now attend such schools—a figure likely to rise as court oversight continues to wane. In 1972, due to strong federal enforcement, only about 25 percent of black students in the South attended schools in which at least nine out of 10 students were racial minorities. In districts released from desegregation orders between 1990 and 2011, 53 percent of black students now attend such schools, according to an analysis by ProPublica.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/separate-and-unequal/

http://gazette.com/editorial-cu-boulder-flirts-with-return-to-segregation/article/1603376

And just like before, the 'people of color' are demanding it. We gave it to them last time. Let's forgo all the riots and stuff this time and give them an area and fence them in or fence in the white areas. Doesn't matter which side puts up a fence. They seem to work well. Ask Obama. Problem solved. :) 

• Like 2

Lucy Barnable    2,966
6 hours ago, apache54 said:

I don't see it going away any time soon.
It just keeps getting worse as more 'people of color' move in.
They are using the 'minorities' to do the dirty work of white genocide.

28 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

It won't happen in my time. I am all for segregation. I've picked a side. Segregation. I won't go to area and they need to stay out of mine. And I never thought I would ever think this way. Not ever. My Dad told me I was going to live in a different world than the one he grew up in. And I could not afford to let skin color get in the way or it would be a problem. Times sure have changed. Now, as a little white girl, I can not afford NOT to let skin color get in the way or it will be a problem. Not really racist, just don't trust the 'people of color' races anymore in the physical world. Segregation sounds good to me. All for it. And I am not alone. ;)

Nope, you're not alone.

Self segregation is self preservation.

• Like 3