Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

A question to everyone.

thedudeabides    2,372

Have you all forgotten that Obama filled the nations top positions and departments with Muslims/Muslim Brotherhood operators?

The CIA Director Brennan is a muslim himself. 

I feel many either do not know this. That or you have all forgotten. 

I believe now more than ever Trump is simply fighting the Treasonous f**ks Obama put in place to destroy this nation. 

Pray for our president!

Siddrix    1,042

I know this...

And obama is still working on his own agenda...

Broken Cord    450

I knew this and still wonder every day how O' bumbler is not in jail for all of his treason.

apache54    4,942

YES, I have not forgot and I still wondering WHY Trump has NOT done more to remove these and others, yes I know some are deeply embedded BUT, he should have been able to get SOME of them and make examples of them!! THAT would be a GIGANTIC rallying for US!!

thedudeabides    2,372
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

YES, I have not forgot and I still wondering WHY Trump has NOT done more to remove these and others, yes I know some are deeply embedded BUT, he should have been able to get SOME of them and make examples of them!! THAT would be a GIGANTIC rallying for US!!

Think about it.  What would it look like if 5,000 people are suddenly fired by the president.  Slow, strategic replacement. These bastards have had a lot of time to indoctrinate, embed, and cover-up. 8 Years they spent working against american interests.  How can we expect Trump to undo 8 years in 3 months. 

Blipkints    306

I contemplate the state of your Republic almost everyday. You may not know but Aus is more vassal state to the US than it is England's b*tch. 

(that is until we go full circle again)

Automan63    2,218
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Think about it.  What would it look like if 5,000 people are suddenly fired by the president.  Slow, strategic replacement. 

How does anyone, president or not, hope to replace even 2000 people after a mass firing anyway? I don't see how that could even be done.

That's assuming Trump WANTS to do anything about it. A huge assumption given his background.  The first Kissinger meeting during the election sealed the deal for me. As far as prayer goes, I do pray for him and this nation every day.  God can still work miracles or use the evil men do for his own purposes. He has everything under control, even if we can't see it sometimes.  

apache54    4,942
18 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Think about it.  What would it look like if 5,000 people are suddenly fired by the president.  Slow, strategic replacement. These bastards have had a lot of time to indoctrinate, embed, and cover-up. 8 Years they spent working against american interests.  How can we expect Trump to undo 8 years in 3 months. 

I am aware of that, and I understand this MIGHT be what he is doing, BUT, I and MANY others NEED to see him start to PUNISH some of the BASTARDS!! NOW, and he has to date NOT done much,  other than Comey,  we need to see BODIES hanging from the beltway lite poles before we start to except Trump as a REAL president of this country!! so until I see some prison time or something like that i will not be happy and will not be sure Trump is not just a patsy for them.

thedudeabides    2,372
1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

That's assuming Trump WANTS to do anything about it. A huge assumption given his background.  The first Kissinger meeting during the election sealed the deal for me. As far as prayer goes, I do pray for him and this nation every day.  God can still work miracles or use the evil men do for his own purposes. He has everything under control, even if we can't see it sometimes.  

Having a meeting with someone doesn't mean anything. 

thedudeabides    2,372
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

I am aware of that, and I understand this MIGHT be what he is doing, BUT, I and MANY others NEED to see him start to PUNISH some of the BASTARDS!! NOW, and he has to date NOT done much,  other than Comey,  we need to see BODIES hanging from the beltway lite poles before we start to except Trump as a REAL president of this country!! so until I see some prison time or something like that i will not be happy and will not be sure Trump is not just a patsy for them.

Criminal cases take time to put together. Patience.