Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Corbyn 'Open' to Talks About 2nd Scottish Referendum

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,313

f**k! This is what I was worried about people... SCOTLAND CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO SEPARATE FROM THE UK IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE!

Launching the Scottish National Party (SNP) election manifesto on Tuesday, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon repeated her call for a second independence referendum. Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn says he is open to talks if he becomes prime minister.

The Scottish Parliament must seek permission from Westminster for a legally-binding vote to be held, which Sturgeon wants to take place between Autumn 2018 and Spring 2019.

https://www.rt.com/uk/390156-snp-manifesto-independence-referendum/

Brio    1,038

Scots can vote every Sunday it won't make a damn bit of difference.

• Like 2

Blipkints    128

Yeah I see what you're saying Shep, "at the moment stick together, we'll work out this Independence stuff later."

Ukshep    14,313
1 minute ago, Blipkints said:

Yeah I see what you're saying Shep, "at the moment stick together, we'll work out this Independence stuff later."

I just think there is something brewing between scotland and russia. A friendship of sorts! Not sure what it could mean for the UK if they gained independence!

Blipkints    128

Well alternative thinking, if I was looking over Hadrians Wall I'd be going "woot the fook is going eever tthere?"

Curenado    723

Scotland is over run of mozlums too and the irish/scottish/english thing has been going on long before Robert the Bruce. If they want out of the UK over mozlums and money, its hard to deny that, but it's what they want out for, Scotland or the UN that matters. I believe in common cause they would unite to war in a heartbeat. Have before and against islam too. 

What it is really about is the Scotland at all? or not, thing to me.

Blipkints    128

I know, was just feeling out.

I love how we go and fight in causes for the tribe, then we allow the tribe to expand their wet-ware, when they expand we are not allowed to criticize even though choas is bound to it (some choas definitely real, some not) through design. Did you study that the tribe created Islam? As I've said before, all roads lead back to the tribe and it doesn't matter if you don't believe it.

Do you hate because the tribe created Christianity? Of course you do. Dont hate on me though. All control mechanisms and deep down you know it.

Curenado    723
42 minutes ago, WhiteKnightRising said:

Never going to happen 

It may give them some more self determining leverage power with the UK tho and amount to nothing more than that? Everybody busy looking at paris and germany, but Scotland hasn't seen much world screen. They have not done it before, but did get some notice.