Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

‘You filled cemeteries with our children’: Anti-terrorist Ramadan video goes viral on YouTube

ESET    1,190

A video in Arabic calling for the worship of Allah “with love, not terror” has gone viral on YouTube, with over two million views in four days. Released at the start of Ramadan, it slams terrorists for “filling cemeteries with children.”

Ukshep    17,079
34 minutes ago, ESET said:

A video in Arabic calling for the worship of Allah “with love, not terror” has gone viral on YouTube, with over two million views in four days. Released at the start of Ramadan, it slams terrorists for “filling cemeteries with children.”

2 words...

Plausible Deniability

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

I ain't buying it! Pinned for discussion!

ESET    1,190
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I ain't buying it! Pinned for discussion!

Nor do I! I will not quote Gen. Sheridan right now :D

Williams    505

Or it could be a sign that some of the Muslims are finally starting to wake up... which would be good!

Time will tell...

ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) was created, funded, armed and trained by our own Western Intel agencies.

ISIS, as it turns out, is headed by non other than a Mossad agent/operative:

http://humansarefree.com/2014/08/breaking-isis-leader-is-jewish-mossad.html

Malevolent    2,509

I have known people who are Muslim for many, many years and have always only seen the good side of these people.  I do confess I have no idea how they behave in private, I have no idea what they discuss with their brothers.  I do not agree with their way of treating women and/or children.  We have a different type of Muslim locally - (maybe @Sky Cat will elaborate) living in Cape Town mostly.  They are for the most a very peace-loving bunch who are decedents from the Malay. 

This video however seems a bit like propaganda used as obfuscating the issue.  I would much rather see Imams and leaders of communities as well as the Sheikhs of the UAE standing on a public platform and condemn the actions and directions currently taken by a large portion of their fellow qua-ran-punchers.

When fellow Muslims condemn and prosecute their brethren for these deeds, then only will the general feeling of the world slowly change toward the Muslims - but it will take decades. 

For now, the greater part of these folk will be viewed by me, you and most people (snowflakes aren't people)  with apprehension / trepidation 

:secrets:

Ukshep    17,079
9 minutes ago, Williams said:

Only it was not a slip up..... They always tell us.... Sometimes they like to pretend its a slip up!

Ukshep    17,079
2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

When fellow Muslims condemn and prosecute their brethren for these deeds, then only will the general feeling of the world slowly change toward the Muslims - but it will take decades. 

Just don't forget the M.O of the Muslims... Masquerade as a religion of peace... You can't know if they are legit. That is what sucks.... So it further divides people...

Malevolent    2,509
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Only it was not a slip up..... They always tell us.... Sometimes they like to pretend its a slip up!

"Many a true word is spoken in jest!" That little adage is always in the back of my mind...

Curenado    827

Get them all and let dumballah sort 'em out. Dummies of a stinky god.

Sky Cat    1,212
2 hours ago, Malevolent said:

I have known people who are Muslim for many, many years and have always only seen the good side of these people.  I do confess I have no idea how they behave in private, I have no idea what they discuss with their brothers.  I do not agree with their way of treating women and/or children.  We have a different type of Muslim locally - (maybe @Sky Cat will elaborate) living in Cape Town mostly.  They are for the most a very peace-loving bunch who are decedents from the Malay. 

This video however seems a bit like propaganda used as obfuscating the issue.  I would much rather see Imams and leaders of communities as well as the Sheikhs of the UAE standing on a public platform and condemn the actions and directions currently taken by a large portion of their fellow qua-ran-punchers.

For now, the greater part of these folk will be viewed by me, you and most people (snowflakes aren't people)  with apprehension / trepidation 

:secrets:

Yeah, the Cape Town ones are different.  There's a stark contrast between them and the new bunch that have arrived from god knows where (the ones that make their women where those black veils.)  The existing ones are peaceful and I've never heard of them causing trouble.  In fact, they have even actively done the city some good: Cleaning up drug gangs when the police where too afraid to.  These Muslims got some guns, practiced at the shooting range, got to know how to use the stuff safely, etc, and then went and kicked in the doors of the drug dealers and shot some of them.  I didn't see anyone else cleaning up that mess, but they did, because the police wouldn't.  They are very anti-drugs, of course.  That-said, I would like to see them condemning more what the really bad ones (the Wahhabists) do, more of the leaders and the Sheikhs, as you say, standing up and condemning atrocities.  That-said, there are some who do, and there are some that do have common ground and will share common ground with others, including (and especially) Christians.  Here's one example:

Even still, even though the they (the peaceful Cape Town ones) are very mellow and seem to be, basically, good citizens, of course, I do still have at least some apprehension about their ways.  Of course, I'm no fan of any religion, even though, as I have stated before, I support Christianity for other reasons.

How many Sud Afrikans do we have here? I'm just curious, are you mainly of British descent of Afrikaner? I fell in love with your country when I was 16, nearly immigrated there when I was 18, but my mom begged me to stay in the U.S. I have to say you guys have a beautiful country, and I've traveled it extensively via google maps... I can't afford to travel so google street view is my best friend.

One thing is cool though, wow, Johannesburg and the areas surrounding... sooo many trees... I love it. I love how that area was basically terraformed into an almost forested area. Just really amazing. Sorry to hijack the thread, I haven't had enough caffeine to contribute anything this morning.

Jump To Top