Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
abigfatzero

Not even kidding: College will require “Abolition of Whiteness” course for political science majors

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 abigfatzero    1,706

Not even kidding: College will require “Abolition of Whiteness” course for political science majors

Many once-fine institutions for higher learning in America are slowly but very steadily being transformed from educational facilities to cultural revolution centers aimed at destroying traditional American principles, values and mores.

How else can you possibly explain this outrage: Requiring political science majors to take and pass a course called “Abolition of Whiteness” that is little more than mandatory shaming of anyone born Caucasian.

As reported by Campus Reform, Hunter College in New York City, beginning in the Fall 2017 semester, will require the course, which is to be taught by “Women and Gender Studies” Prof. Jennifer Gaboury. The course is cross-listed for her department and the Political Science Department, and will fulfill one of four classes in the “4 subfields of political science” under the overarching “POLSC 204: Contemporary Issues in Political Theory.”

More in the link.....

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-05-28-not-even-kidding-college-will-require-abolition-of-whiteness-course-for-political-science-majors.html

 

It is becoming more and more evident as the days go by, they ARE trying to push us into a civil war......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,451
47 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Not even kidding: College will require “Abolition of Whiteness” course for political science majors

Many once-fine institutions for higher learning in America are slowly but very steadily being transformed from educational facilities to cultural revolution centers aimed at destroying traditional American principles, values and mores.

How else can you possibly explain this outrage: Requiring political science majors to take and pass a course called “Abolition of Whiteness” that is little more than mandatory shaming of anyone born Caucasian.

As reported by Campus Reform, Hunter College in New York City, beginning in the Fall 2017 semester, will require the course, which is to be taught by “Women and Gender Studies” Prof. Jennifer Gaboury. The course is cross-listed for her department and the Political Science Department, and will fulfill one of four classes in the “4 subfields of political science” under the overarching “POLSC 204: Contemporary Issues in Political Theory.”

More in the link.....

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-05-28-not-even-kidding-college-will-require-abolition-of-whiteness-course-for-political-science-majors.html

 

It is becoming more and more evident as the days go by, they ARE trying to push us into a civil war......

Same as they always do... Kill of whites. Push whites out. Attack whites. Whites are racist. Etc etc! The enemy is stupid because they lie. And they lie not knowing that one day we will have enough.

I will never hurt another person regardless of race on my own. BUT I will however defend myself and others like myself.

This world is against us all...  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    531

They are trying to genocide whites. According to the UN Convention on the Prevention of Genocide, this is an act of genocide punishable by death or life imprisonment.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,451
Just now, kbet said:

They are trying to genocide whites. According to the UN Convention on the Prevention of Genocide, this is an act of genocide punishable by death or life imprisonment.

Yet not a single thing is being done to stop it. Funny that! It's only genocide if its a non-white being killed. Well that is what they imply.. right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Yet not a single thing is being done to stop it. Funny that! It's only genocide if its a non-white being killed. Well that is what they imply.. right?

It will be left up to people of European descent, we the White people, to fend for ourselves politically and defensively because it is now clearly in the open a large swathe of our political infrastructure intends to destroy us. It's all about money. It's not a grand conspiracy. It's just over population, resource pressure, and an economy built on Eloy and Morlocks. Ethnic labor is easier to control than white people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,451
2 minutes ago, Fatimus Maximus said:

It will be left up to people of European descent, we the White people, to fend for ourselves politically and defensively because it is now clearly in the open a large swathe of our political infrastructure intends to destroy us. It's all about money. It's not a grand conspiracy. It's just over population, resource pressure, and an economy built on Eloy and Morlocks. Ethnic labor is easier to control than white people.

How does we do that though? When 90% of everyone including our governments are against us!

Baah! gotta be something we can do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    1,171

"Women and Gender studies"

Like that's a real thing... That gets you paid... For big kid, real world jobs..

There is very rapidly developing, an entire generation that will be unable to feed, clothe, or house themselves because they lack real world, necessary skills like changing a tire, starting a fire without pushing a button, possibly/probably even changing a light bulb.

The parents that have allowed this festering pile of utopian ignorance to flourish and continue to fund the furthering of the brain washing deserve every single 40something PHD that will return to the familial home and never leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038
16 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

The parents that have allowed this festering pile of utopian ignorance to flourish and continue to fund the furthering of the brain washing deserve every single 40something PHD that will return to the familial home and never leave.

And work until 90 to pay off the second mortgage they took to pay for their kids' useless education.

I wonder how loud the outrage would be if someone taught a prerequisite in 'Abolition of Blackness'

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Blipkints    129

You have a few beers tonight Shep or just working plausible deniability?

It's white genocide, get over the political correctness crap and look. Yawn! Who built the university's, in engineering and structure, laid out the framework for higher learning and to move forward as a species in the west?

The one enemy knows the white weakness, compassion. Thats why they are feminising the white male. They are scared shitless of the Greek heroes, Romon Heroes, Celt Heroes, don't let them. Teach your sons and daughters the art of war and keep our greatest weakness and our greatest strength, Compassion.

They don't brand us the White Devils for nothing!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    1,171
3 minutes ago, Brio said:

And work until 90 to pay off the second mortgage they took to pay for their kids' useless education.

I wonder how loud the outrage would be if someone taught a prerequisite in 'Abolition of Blackness'

Right?

You'll hear nothing about this nonsense though, it's not acceptable to resist being demonized for your skin color if you're white.

The very people that hold Dr. King as their champion and hero, ignore that his words apply to all and not just themselves.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,451
12 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

You have a few beers tonight Shep or just working plausible deniability?

It's white genocide, get over the political correctness crap and look. Yawn! Who built the university's, in engineering and structure, laid out the framework for higher learning and to move forward as a species in the west?

The one enemy knows the white weakness, compassion. Thats why they are feminising the white male. They are scared shitless of the Greek heroes, Romon Heroes, Celt Heroes, don't let them. Teach your sons and daughters the art of war and keep our greatest weakness and our greatest strength, Compassion.

They don't brand us the White Devils for nothing!!!

nah I don't Drink! But you don't have to preach to me. I know exactly what it is. :p

I talk about it enough! But yes I have compassion. I think it sets us apart from savages. However this means that once that line is breached real men join in. Until then they sit back and analyze.

I don't see any other support for defending ourselves. In numbers that matter. And standing alone will just see you persecuted. Therefore all in good time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Blipkints    129
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

nah I don't Drink! But you don't have to preach to me. I know exactly what it is. :p

I talk about it enough! But yes I have compassion. I think it sets us apart from savages. However this means that once that line is breached real men join in. Until then they sit back and analyze.

I don't see any other support for defending ourselves. In numbers that matter. And standing alone will just see you persecuted. Therefore all in good time.

True, if not soon enough though the mixed breeding will have it's effect. All the TV shows, gay, les, mixed color etc. 

Now don't get me wrong here, love is love and I'm OK with all that, but when it's forced down children's throats -constantly- before they can think for themselves...well?

I know "just turn off the TV then" mmmmnk, not that easy. School, friends, social media & on & more, go for a drive, billboards and signs, a news paper lying around, radio in the car. Utter Control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×