Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
abigfatzero

Clinton Insider Leaks, “They Plan To Impeach Trump In 6 Months” Guess Who They Have In Waiting...

Rate this topic

abigfatzero    1,714

Clinton Insider Leaks, “They Plan To Impeach Trump In 6 Months” Guess Who They Have In Waiting...

Maybe Larry is right, that's why they are stirring the pot with the statue crap.

We will see.............:coffeetime:

marlowe    1,497
Posted (edited)

The "plans" of the left has not exactly been very successful lately....

They planned on winning the election,

One plan was the recount....LOL.....The Fates are against the Left ....

The only thing the Left has been  doing for the last 7 months is losing ......Trump is not going to be impeached.....IMO

Edited by marlowe
  • Like 2

marlowe    1,497

Is Liberalism a Mental Illness?

https://rightamerican.wordpress.com/scientists-find-‘liberal-gene’/is-liberalism-a-mental-illness/

A prominent psychiatrist, Dr. Lyle Rossiter published a book, The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.

The Liberal Mind

Dr. Rossiter is a board-certified clinical psychiatrist who has been diagnosing and treating mental disorders for more than 35 years, and has examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. According to WND, he is also a man who has lived “a life virtually free of activism and links to ‘the vast right-wing conspiracy.’

Dr. Rossiter describes liberals as having “strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded.”

He compares liberals to “spoiled, angry children,” who are rebelling against “the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

-  snip  -

• Like 1

sybdragon    1,004

Listening to it but I do not think they will impeach Trump. These little punks are not as numerous as they used to be and they are training to be little terrorists. We've had these people in the USA before. Weather Underground. These are just the children of these nuts. They are not going to become a huge movement. They are just whinnying little brats that need an ass whipping and the mayors of the cities and governors of the states are going to deal with them. Trump is not going to touch these freaks of nature. It's not the federal government's job to control these little punks. That belongs to the institutions they are infecting with their disease and the cities and states that they infested. They need some bug spray in those places. The feds are not worried about those little cockroaches. And they are not going to get Trump impeached either. They are going to be labeled. And they are not going to like the label.

This 'Deep State' is the black market money. It's all the black market money and blackmail. And as the CIA is over ass deep in that mess and ARE the Deep State, Billy and Hilly are the head of this snake? Not anymore. They failed to do what they were suppose to do. They are useless now. Well, Hilly can still get some mentally challenged, diseased people to cheer her. So sad to see all these diseased people running around. You would think their disease is contagious or something looking at them foaming at the mouth and not realizing how hypocritical they are. And well..... Just watch ole Tucker Carson show that these people are hypocrites and mentally challenged and they do not even realize it. They think they won. It's not even funny anymore. It's gotten to the point that it is just very depressing to see these diseased, sick people that need to be committed and deprogrammed. Not going to happen though.

What do you do to those vicious pittbulls? You put them down when they bite. So..... Yep.... you are assuming correctly.... That's what I am saying.... ;) 

The 'Deep State' can not do much but put out rumors. They have too much dirty laundry that they do not want to come out. They have to be very careful. Trump doesn't have any dirty laundry like they do.... They are going down because they have to go down. They must go down for the NWO to implement the next stage in their grand plan. All money is going digital. There is no room for all this black market money. And they can not take back all that black market cash. That would mess up the economics. They are already going to have to figure out a way to make a whole bunch of debt go away. All that black market cash would make the dollar and other currencies crash.  

Think back to when they decided that they would go after all that secret, squirreled away cash in those offshore accounts. Even the Swiss banking community folded and let the USA look at their books of the tax evaders. That was an interesting dot. Of course they left a few offshore places but... those can be taken down in what? an hour if that? Money is being tracked. Look at the billion dollars Russia just found in what? a grain silo? I forget, not looking for that article but I was like.... No one missed a BILLION, not a million, but a BILLION rubles missing? Really? That much money taken out of the money supply and no one noticed it? I got some ocean front property in Arizona I want ta sell ya too. Any takers? Going cheap.  :rolleyes:

I also heard that oil is going to $25 a barrel and it's going to stay there. That 5G wireless system is for driverless cars.  http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/23/reporters-notebook-be-warned-us25-oil-is-coming-and-along-with-it-a-new-world-order.html  This will make it hard to fund those little Wahhabi cults as Saudi is going broke. Russia has already diversified their portfolio from oil being their sole money maker.

And they are killing the junkies off. Really fast too. I have seen a few articles. All the bigger cities seem to be having problems with morgue space... http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/pennsylvania-coroner-says-dying-addicts-keep-morgue-full-most-nights  So Afghanistan and N. Korea are going down too.

The 'Deep State' or Black Market (CIA and other black ops stuff of the international community) are going down if they do not get it together and make some connections. White market connections and not black market. ;)  Notice how they have an experiment going with drugs being legal in Spain. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/portugal-drug-decriminalization/ 

So many dots say that Trump is NOT going to be impeached. He was (s)elected to be a hardass. And he is going to get the job done too. And he doesn't care what people think of him. And he is protected by God. This must be. I sound like a preacher. :rolleyes:  I have come to believe that the Bible is going to come to be. And this was foretold. Not the details and all that stuff but what is happening now... must happen. Trump is part of that. He has been planning this his entire life I am starting to believe. He has been so careful to not be blackmailed..... anyway.... I believe we are going to see the Bible play out. If you would have asked me before the BP oil spill if I believed that.... I would have laughed in your face. I have since revised that opinion... :cheers:  Rootbeer toast. :gsbrnint:

Illegals must go back to their country of origin to sign up for the UBI. And as the UBI is going to be location based. Different countries will have a different UBI according to their economic stuff. But as people do not do things the easy way, they must be forced to do it. It's a thing. If the government came out today and said that they were going to have put everyone on Medicaid and everyone would pay $100 a month for adult and $50 a month for a child or even $50 for an adult and $25 for a child, people would fall all over themselves paying for it. And if you were penalized the amount you would have paid into the system anyway, people would cough up the cash for it. The middle class would love it. The medical establishment would hate it. The insurance companies would hate it too. And that is where we are going to. Why do I say this?

Let me tell ya about the experiment going down in Kentucky. KY jumped on the Obamacare wagon and rode that baby until it ended. Now there is a new sheriff in town. Medicaid was expanded in the state and from what they say, they were surprised at the number of people that qualified for Medicaid and that didn't get thrown into the private market for health insurance. Was a shock or so they said. Now this has been going on for years now. And the new sheriff wants to change this. He knows he can not kick people off Medicaid because there are way to many of the state's citizens on it now.  And the state has gotten accustom to this with the medical community and all. So he has a new plan to kick people off of it. He wants to charge everyone for Medicaid. He wants to charge up to $15 monthly per person, depending on where you stand in the poverty charts. I have Medicaid. I do not make enough in income to pay $15 monthly. I would pay less than that but probably around $10 monthly. If you do not pay your monthly bill for Medicaid, they will kick you off Medicaid for so long, I forget all the particulars now so... You can reapply for Medicaid when your time is up but they will kick you off if you do not pay up monthly. Skin in the game ya know....

So many experiments on how it's going to be and where it's heading. We just have to make the connections. Dots, so many dots.... :coffeetime:

• Like 1

Curenado    724

By 6 months we will be wearing maga hats shooting rats. I don't think the rats have that long.

Mehitable    671

I don't like to be the nay sayer here but.... How long has Larry Nichols been dying? Seems like he's been dying for years now. Also, it's been years since he's been with the Clintons or in govt. I think he's a smart man but how would he know this stuff, what's his connections?  

Mehitable    671

I don't want to listen to the whole show to hear the answer. WHO does he think they've lined up? Someone other than Pence?

apache54    3,238
5 hours ago, marlowe said:

The only thing the Left has been  doing for the last 7 months is losing ......Trump is not going to be impeached.....IMO

:goodpost:=========:iagree:=== lets hope their plan "B" does not work either and that is JFK him!!

apache54    3,238
5 hours ago, kbet said:

President Trump, has not committed any crimes, or done anything worth impeachment over. Leftists are just kicking up dirt, to keep president Trump on the defensive, so they don't go to jail, because all Leftists, are dirty through and through.

AMEN to that statement!   :gsbrnint:

Condor    840
30 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

I don't want to listen to the whole show to hear the answer. WHO does he think they've lined up? Someone other than Pence?

Lisa Haven has always been click bait. :club:

I can't answer your question as I'm in the same boat as you.

Red Rascal    36
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, marlowe said:

There is NO Legitimate Authentic LEFT WING.

Do you understand that?

The fake controlled opposition LEFT (Clinton, Ron Paul, Pat Leahy, ACLU, etc....etc.) are all TAvistock social engineered Rockefellar-Soros-Koch Brothers puppets......bought with drug money laundered into Hedge Funds and stock market.

Do you understand......the NWO-Masonic-Secret Societies......all leading to Baal-Molech-Satan-Luciferian worship.

See, Henry Makow's complete thesis at his site:  https://www.henrymakow.com/

..."

The mass media avoids this anomaly because, as Harvard Fellow, Garikai Chengu explained in 2014, war is big business in the US. 

..."Since George W. Bush declared the "War on Terror" in October 2001, it has cost the American taxpayer approximately 6.6 trillion dollars and thousands of fallen sons and daughters; but, the wars have also raked in billions of dollars for Washington's military elite."

Celebrations like "Memorial Day" Monday only serve to normalize war profiteering and should be abolished."...  

Note: On Memorial Day in South Dakota.......the rah rah, jingoistic, sheeple......all wore uniforms, saluted old glory, and basically normalized stupid behavior without understanding the underlying scams and manipulations.

Not one word was uttered about Korean War Veteran (Pershing tank commander-combat) and USMC vet JOHN Kabieseman, murdered within ten days of a Yankton PD Sgt Mark Defenbaugh, because Thomas S. Bean had been surveilled associating with these "Cheney One Per Cent Doctrine Targets".

To this day......a fat ass, gate keeping, pussified, tired old pussy named Brad Seiler at SD US Atty has....officially joined the conspiracy to obstruct justice by secretly claiming and repeating the magick words: "State Secrets-Classified Assassination Programs-National Security".

Those words were used to cover up politically motivated murders that occurred during an FBI micromanaged investigation of Thomas S. Bean (that has lasted 30 years).

Other people in other states.......also COINED OR MURDERED OR MAIMED....because I was associated with them. Some people were COINed by contractors because I did a mere google search on their name?????!!!!!

This is what fascist, murdering, swindler, lying, punk Bob "tough guy" Mueller and James "where's my pay off" Comey...all covered up.

The latest from some white hats was a tepid story in the alt media on how section 702 is manipulated, and somehow...FBI joined conspiracies to violate fed crim codes when secure classified info was given to third party contractors stalking me...and using DOXXING to post "classified private info" on public websites like GLP, LOP, and this site: "go ask John Taraz" about that.

NO INTEREST FROM A FAT BOY PATHETIC JACK ASS JOKER, named Brad Seiler-Brendon JOhnson-Marty Jackley-Steven Mullins-Michelle Tapken-James McMahon-Karen Schreir (all present or former SD US ATTORNEYS IN CHARGE OF ALL FED CRIMES INCLUDING TERRORISM AS DEFINED BY THE PATRIOT ACT).

I've never heard the words from SD county-state-fed prosecutors, "...I'm a public servant, how can I help you sir".

In light of murders, gang stalking, torture, maimings, and 30 year interstate stalking campaigns............we get absolutely no interest from a fat, tired, old, corrupt punk....serving as a gate keeper in Sioux Falls, SD.

His name is Brad Seiler, Steven Pluta, and the revolving f*gg*t door gate keeper at SF FBI (Minneapolis FBI SAC?).

Edited by Red Rascal