Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

3 Suns!? - Do we live under a dome on the Flat Earth?

Recommended Posts

 Cryptic Mole    3,995

No, because what he was showing was a light under the bowl/dome and the real sun would be outside. What we are seeing in the video is some kind of an anomaly because the earth is not flat, nor under a dome! That's all just silly nonsense and you'll never convince me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Redorblue    625

Different view from you @Cryptic Mole- I reckon that video shows the  real sun under the dome . The experiment agrees with that scenario imo, and anomalies are just proofs that current theories are wrong . That and the fact the so called authorities can't help lying about everything :-).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,165
10 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

No, because what he was showing was a light under the bowl/dome and the real sun would be outside. What we are seeing in the video is some kind of an anomaly because the earth is not flat, nor under a dome! That's all just silly nonsense and you'll never convince me.

They can't even agree if the sun is outside the dome or inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,995
8 hours ago, Redorblue said:

Different view from you @Cryptic Mole- I reckon that video shows the  real sun under the dome . The experiment agrees with that scenario imo, and anomalies are just proofs that current theories are wrong . That and the fact the so called authorities can't help lying about everything :-).

How high is this dome and just how small would this sun need to be under this dome? It would seem to me had the sun really been under this silly glass dome, that we would have all roasted by now from the trapped heating of this tiny little sun. Or is there a vent that lets this excess heat out into space? *sarcasm*

There is just no logic to anything you claim and it goes against everything that does make sense; even just plain old simple common sense. Here is the flat earth with its glass dome. It even has a little snack for your very own delight. *more sarcasm* https://sideoatsandscribbles.wumple.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/donuts-under-glass.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Redorblue    625
48 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

There is just no logic to anything you claim and it goes against everything that does make sense; even just plain old simple common sense. Here is the flat earth with its glass dome. It even has a little snack for your very own delight. *more sarcasm* https://sideoatsandscribbles.wumple.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/donuts-under-glass.jpg

The trouble is , all scientific experiments carried out to prove earths rotation have found none . So the logical conclusion is that the earth does not rotate ,and logically , the sun cannot be 93 million miles away nor 880,000 miles in diameter. I never said the dome was made of silly glass - the point being that anomalies in globe earth theory may not be anomalous in flat earth theory. To me that's common sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,995
14 minutes ago, Redorblue said:

The trouble is , all scientific experiments carried out to prove earths rotation have found none

According to whom? Who's science are you referring to or better yet, who had debunked it, You flat earthers? Prove to me that the earth doesn't rotate. You can't! I'm no physicist, so I can't prove it does either, but I'd bet @VonLud can. The problem is that even when he does, flat earthers won't listen. Looks like the tag feature isn't working again. Oh, it's working again... As far as I'm concerned, the two best able to answer these question is as I've already stated is, @VonLud and also @Guitar Doc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,995

Do asteroids crash into this dome to hit the flat earth? If so, It must be full of holes, then. Or do you propose that asteroids are somehow created below this dome, and if so, please convince me just how that happens. Asteroids form out in deep space or the asteroid belts by destroyed planets and the gathering of debris. Do UFO's stop just outside this dome and dematerialize to enter and afterward materialize again? Besides all the holes that seem to be in this dome, your story is also full of holes as well!

Just calling it the way I see it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 VonLud    823
8 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

According to whom? Who's science are you referring to or better yet, who had debunked it, You flat earthers? Prove to me that the earth doesn't rotate. You can't! I'm no physicist, so I can't prove it does either, but I'd bet @VonLud can. The problem is that even when he does, flat earthers won't listen. Looks like the tag feature isn't working again. Oh, it's working again... As far as I'm concerned, the two best able to answer these question is as I've already stated is, @VonLud and also @Guitar Doc.

I will let you in on a little secret.

Geocentric and Heliocentric models are both mathematically sound.

I have Zero problem with Geocentrism, but I find  the epicycles inelegant.

The Current Flat Earth Model is what gripes my ass.

And people that defend it regardless of flaws, while simultaneously disregarding any and all evidence contrary to their position.

This is exactly what they accuse BE people of.

Yet, here we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,995
23 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I will let you in on a little secret.

Geocentric and Heliocentric models are both mathematically sound.

I have Zero problem with Geocentrism, but I find  the epicycles inelegant.

The Current Flat Earth Model is what gripes my ass.

And people that defend it regardless of flaws, while simultaneously disregarding any and all evidence contrary to their position.

This is exactly what they accuse BE people of.

Yet, here we are.

3

That's exactly what I mean. Logic gets tossed out the window. Real science gets tossed out the window too.

It seems that the flat earthers are the people who need to do all the convincing, but how many times has that already been said?

Believing that the sun circles around the earth is the old and outdated model. Why do you believe that it's mathematically sound? Why believe in the geocentric theory unless you're looking at it from a more Scriptural and esoteric point of view? The perspective of biblical importance that the earth is the center of all creation is understood., but that sounds more like the old claims of a flat earth back in Columbus days just out of ignorance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Redorblue    625
3 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I will let you in on a little secret.

Geocentric and Heliocentric models are both mathematically sound.

I have Zero problem with Geocentrism, but I find  the epicycles inelegant.

The Current Flat Earth Model is what gripes my ass.

And people that defend it regardless of flaws, while simultaneously disregarding any and all evidence contrary to their position.

This is exactly what they accuse BE people of.

Yet, here we are.

You are right @VonLud. Both models have alot going for them . The scales are tipping towards FE for me . It's hard to get a Fe model together because mainstream science won't spend any money or research into it. Or maybe they do ,but dont tell us minions. Knowledge is power.

FErs have to carry out their own research with limited resources . So I don't know what the current FE model is . I know my own views though - all based on scientific evidence sidelined or ignored by the mainstream.

Yes , here we are. 

A nice balanced post.

Last thing - been looking into the 3 body  and n body problem - serious implications for the heliocentric model in that imo, but thats for another day.

Bed calling so will say goodnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 VonLud    823
17 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

That's exactly what I mean. Logic gets tossed out the window. Real science gets tossed out the window too.

It seems that the flat earthers are the people who need to do all the convincing, but how many times has that already been said?

Believing that the sun circles around the earth is the old and outdated model. Why do you believe that it's mathematically sound? Why believe in the geocentric theory unless you're looking at it from a more Scriptural and esoteric point of view? The perspective of biblical importance that the earth is the center of all creation is understood., but that sounds more like the old claims of a flat earth back in Columbus days just out of ignorance.

Dr. Gerardus D. Bouw can show you mathematically how it is possible to get a rocket to the moon or to another planet in a geocentric universe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×