Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ESET

Unarmed woman kicks armed man's ASS in failed holdup

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,313

I'm just glad there are women who can still kick ass... Conservative women :D 

• Like 1

Automan63    1,133

I could be wrong...

Watch that video a few times, focus on only the "attacker" during the "confrontation"..

Looks totally staged, fake.

Ill call it as I see it, I call bullshit..

Ukshep    14,313
5 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

I could be wrong...

Watch that video a few times, focus on only the "attacker" during the "confrontation"..

I'm not so sure. As in I don't see anything odd. Could you point it out??

vegascraps    58
9 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

I could be wrong...

That's exactly what I thought but didn't want to post anything to start controversy. But agree.

• Like 1

Automan63    1,133
28 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not so sure. As in I don't see anything odd. Could you point it out??

First strike (her left) with the hand bag looks to basically paralyze the "attacker" as he makes no moves to fend off or attack.

Second strike (her right) in rapid folowup but poor follow through, to the throat, should have him reaching to his neck with both hands while dropping him to his knees. It does not, he crouched as if waiting for the next move. 

then his movements look very over acted to me. Her strikes look pulled, and she obviously has advanced training the way she moves.

Ive watched this over and over, frame by frame (as well as one can with this video), looks choreographed to me, like what would be done for a live demonstration or possibly recorded demonstration.

Maybe I'm wrong, happens all the time. This just looks fake to me

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,313
17 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

First strike (her left) with the hand bag looks to basically paralyze the "attacker" as he makes no moves to fend off or attack.

Second strike (her right) in rapid folowup but poor follow through, to the throat, should have him reaching to his neck with both hands while dropping him to his knees. It does not, he crouched as if waiting for the next move. 

then his movements look very over acted to me. Her strikes look pulled, and she obviously has advanced training the way she moves.

Ive watched this over and over, frame by frame (as well as one can with this video), looks choreographed to me, like what would be done for a live demonstration or possibly recorded demonstration.

Maybe I'm wrong, happens all the time. This just looks fake to me

I still don't see it. But spotting fake fighting is not something I do a lot of.. So you may be right!

Automan63    1,133
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I still don't see it. But spotting fake fighting is not something I do a lot of.. So you may be right!

I don't really know but it just looks wrong to me on so many levels

Camera angle is too perfect

Parking space just happens to be wide open

Peoples actions

Her getting the car and driving away

CGK    2,235

It looks staged to me but regardless the woman had all the right moves. She walked to the passenger side of the vehicle and put a gym bag in there which indicates to me she is trained and in good shape.  She hit him with her purse to distract him and they went into action.

My daughter and I took RAD (Rape and Self Defense) training through our local police department. If a woman has the proper training she can certainly kick some ass if she needs to.

At the end of the one month RAD training class everyone had to take a test to see if they could fight off an attacker. My daughter took the Officer (wearing full combat pads) to the ground with one kick to the side of his leg that was not covered with pads. Freaked him out! LOL