Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Kim.Com: A letter from my lawyers to US DOJ // Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Recommended Posts

 ESET    1,190

KIM DOTCOM APPROACHES SPECIAL COUNSEL INVESTIGATING INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION REGARDING EVIDENCE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
30 May 2017

In accordance with his previous statement on this matter, Kim Dotcom’s solicitors in New Zealand have today sent the following letter to Robert Mueller, Special Counsel appointed to investigate interference with the 2016 United States presidential election and related matters:

30 May 2017

Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Attention: Robert Mueller, Special Counsel

Dear Sir

INVESTIGATION INTO INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS

1. We act for Kim Dotcom in New Zealand.

2. We are writing to you in your capacity as special counsel appointed to carry out the above investigation pursuant to Order 3915-2017 (Investigation).

3. Mr Dotcom has evidence that he considers relevant to the Investigation. The purpose of this letter is to confirm that, subject to appropriate arrangements being made and his constitutional rights being preserved, Mr Dotcom is willing to provide this evidence to the Investigation. He has instructed us to make this approach to initiate the necessary dialogue as to the required arrangements.

4. As you may be aware, Mr Dotcom resides in New Zealand. Since 2012, the United States has been seeking his extradition to face a criminal prosecution arising from his involvement in the Megaupload group of companies. Presently, Mr Dotcom is on bail while he exercises (as he is entitled to) his rights under New Zealand law to resist extradition. Mr Dotcom emphatically denies the alleged offending and is committed to defending the allegations in the extradition proceeding in New Zealand.

5. Mr Dotcom is also committed to achieving an outcome where his evidence can be properly received and reviewed by you as part of the Investigation. You will, however, appreciate that, given his current status, he is not in a position to voluntarily leave New Zealand's jurisdiction. Further, he is concerned that, should he travel to the United States voluntarily, he would be arrested and detained in custody on the current counts on which he has been indicted.

6. Accordingly, for Mr Dotcom to attend in person in the United States to make a statement, and/or give oral evidence at any subsequent hearing, special arrangements would need to be discussed and agreed between all relevant parties. Such arrangements would need to include arrangements for his safe passage from New Zealand and return. This is because Mr Dotcom is determined to clear his name in New Zealand.

7. Mr Dotcom invites the Department of Justice to contact him through counsel to progress the taking of his evidence once you have had an opportunity to consider this letter and are in a position to discuss the required process and appropriate safeguards.

8. We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours faithfully
ANDERSON CREAGH LAI LIMITED


Phil Creagh
Director

t: + 64 9 306 5791
e: phil@acllaw.co.nz

copy: Ira P. Rothken
Rothken Law Firm
Novato, CA 94949
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Ron Mansfield
Barrister
22 Lorne Chambers
AUCKLAND 1140

- ENDS -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,927

Thanks for this. Hopefully we see something come of it... Although I am not sure it will. No one will touch it. WE HAVE TO HAVE THEM LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE AGAIN! Contact them yourself if you can...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Red Rascal    36

If you want to get Bob Mueller's attention or public service....you'll have to staple at least a 250,000$ check to any correspondence.

Bob's a guy........who never saw a payoff that he couldn't somehow pocket for doing nothing for  no one.

Bob's a guy.....who never met a tragedy or civil rights abuse.....that he could not benefit from , by covering up outrageous gov conduct.  "Create the civil rights abuses, then create the solution, then steal the money while employing torture experts to make sure Thomas S. Bean, could not lawyer up and sue Bob Mueller?

That's what fat boy turtle Brad Seiler, didn't get briefed on...at SD US Atty's...by his butt buddy tough guy stalker pals at FBI and SD DHS.

Don't worry Brad..........you'll be paid off handsomly since your the designated gate keeper....just like Brendon, and Marty, and Michelle Tapken.

With Mueller in charge of covering Trump's indiscretions (while Mueller's law firm pals are hired at the special counsel's office, while this same law firm represents some of the co conspirators tied to Trump's ties to Russia and the NWO-Chabad Lubivitch conspiracy to control both sides of the scripted psy ops) you don't have to worry about anyone in the Illuminati puppet show ever, ever, ever....going to jail for anything.

We saw that from Comey's bizarre tap dance where he couldn't have it both ways, while claiming he should...because he's a special superstar not an overpaid actor in a pathetic drama of impotence by the fed f*gg*t family.

Have you googled, "Deep Capture"?

What comes up?

Care to teach us..........what you know...to prove this is a legitimate discussion forum not safely within the confines of all the other talking points that occur on all the other alleged serious legitimate un controlled discussion forums dedicated to alt news and conspiracies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 ShockJock    20

His attorneys are completely naive to the screw-job they are arranging for their client.  If Kim Dotcom is out on bail and fighting Extradition to the United States, Mueller, who works for the Department of Justice, will say _anything_) to get Kim Dotcom into US Territory, where he absolutely, positively WILL be arrested to face whatever charge(s) were filed.

Remember, under US law, it is OK for the government to LIE to a suspect, but it is always ILLEGAL for any suspect to lie to the government.

So the DOJ will lie to get Kim Dotcom into US hands, and once he's here, into custody he will go, without bail, because - the gov't will claim - he is a demonstrated "flight risk."

Dotcom will be held in a federal lock-up, probably either the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC)) in Brooklyn, or the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in Manhattan.

Since he is a "high profile" individual, he will be held in the Special Housing Unit (SHU) which is SOLITARY CONFINEMENT.

Having been the the SHU at MDC Brooklyn myself, let me tell you what it is like:

The prisoner is housed alone in a 7' x 10' cell.  In the cell is a bunk with a foam "mattress," a stainless steel toilet with a sink on top.

The light comes on in the cell at 6:00 AM.  

Breakfast is served through a food slot in the cell door at around 6:30 AM.

At around 7:00 AM, trash and trays are picked-up through that same food slot.

From 7,8,9,10 til 11:00 AM . . . . nothing.  No TV.  No radio.  No books.  No newspapers. No phone calls.

At around 11:00 AM, lunch is served through the food slot.

At around 11:30 AM, trash and trays are picked up through that same slot.

From 12 thru 1, 2, 3, and 4:00 PM . . . nothing.  No TV.  No radio.  No books.  No newspapers. No phone calls.

At around 4:15 to 4:30, Dinner is served through the food slot.

At around 5:00 PM, trash and trays are picked up through that same slot.

From 5 to 6,7,8,9:00 PM. . . nothing. No TV.  No radio.  No books.  No newspapers. No phone calls.

At about 9:30 PM, the light in the cell goes out.

Each morning, the prisoner is asked if he wants "Rec" (i.e. recreation.)  If he says "Yes" then at some point he is handcuffed via the food slot in the door, taken out of his cell, walked to an outdoor, rooftop, CAGE, where is is locked-into for one hour.  He can do exercises or just breathe the New York City air.  There are no weights or exercise machines.  Just the prisoner, the outdoors and the full cage, including the ceiling.  After one hour, the prisoner is cuffed, taken back to his cell and stays there.

Depending upon the facility he is in, and whether or not the cell has its own single-man shower, On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, before breakfast, the prisoner will be asked if he wants a shower.  If he says "yes." he will be handcuffed through the food slot, taken out of the cell, walked to a single man shower with a cell door on it and placed inside, then un-cuffed through a slot in that door, where he can strip and shower.  He gets up to a half hour to be in there before they come for him, cuff him and walk him back to his cell.  Of course, if the prisoner's cell is equipped with a shower, then this component of SHU imprisonment does not apply.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, the prisoner is asked if he wants access to the law library.  If he says yes, he is cuffed through the slot in the door, walked to a small room just outside the guard office, locked inside then uncuffed.  He may then utilize the Bureau of Prisons computer system to research case law in the law library for ONE hour.

After one hour, he is cuffed, taken out of the library and walked back to his cell.

There are no phone privileges for persons in the SHU until they have been there for 30 days.  After those 30 days, a prisoner gets ONE 15 minute phone call per week.

Men in the SHU are allowed visitors who must be pre-screened and background-checked before they are added to an APPROVED list.  Those visitors can come ONCE per week.

Instead of going to the visitor room, the visitors to SHU prisoners are bought to the SHU, placed in a locked conference room sized cell near the guard office and the prisoner is brought in, locked-in with them, and then un-cuffed to be with his visitors.

When the visit is over -after ONE hour - the guards come, cuff-up the prisoner through the door, take him out and place him in a strip room.  Only after the prisoner is out is the visitor allowed out, and if the prison is busy, the visitor may end up locked in the visitor room for an HOUR waiting for guards to come let them out.

Once the prisoner is in the strip room, he must strip naked in front of a guard and hand each article of clothing to the guard through a slot in the door.  The guard examines each piece of clothing for contraband then gives it back to the prisoner. 

Once the prisoner gets dressed, he is cuffed through the door slot, taken out of the strip room and walked back to his cell.

If the prisoner has attorneys, they can visit him for as long as they need to, but again, this is done in the SHU, in a locked room.

That is precisely what awaits Kim DotCom if he is stupid enough to come to US territory.

After about 35 days of this, you can feel your sanity slipping away.  It's a scary thing because, from all the isolation, your realize you're slowly losing your mind.  What's worst is that you really don't know WHEN it will actually happen, or what it means once it does!

 

This is what the federal government did to me for a total of 119 days while I awaited trial.

When I went on trial in December, 2009, it resulted in a Hung jury; 9 voting NOT guilty to 3 voting Guilty.

In the USA, a "Hung Jury" is a "non-trial."  As a matter of law, it does not exist.

So the government put me on trial again in March, 2010.   Guess what?  Hung Jury with 10 voting NOT guilty and 2 guilty.

By this time, I was Bankrupt from legal fees and from not being able to work.  I couldn't pay my lawyers anymore, so I was appointed a public defender.  In hindsight, I would hve done better defending myself.  The government-appointed lawyer did such a shit job that, when the government put me on trial again in AUgust, 2010, I lost.

So when I tell you that Kim DotCom is making a huge mistake, trust me.  The feds suck.

 

Proof: http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/13/newyork.turner.conviction/

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Red Rascal    36
1 hour ago, ShockJock said:

His attorneys are completely naive to the screw-job they are arranging for their client.  If Kim Dotcom is out on bail and fighting Extradition to the United States, Mueller, who works for the Department of Justice, will say _anything_) to get Kim Dotcom into US Territory, where he absolutely, positively WILL be arrested to face whatever charge(s) were filed.

Remember, under US law, it is OK for the government to LIE to a suspect, but it is always ILLEGAL for any suspect to lie to the government.

So the DOJ will lie to get Kim Dotcom into US hands, and once he's here, into custody he will go, without bail, because - the gov't will claim - he is a demonstrated "flight risk."

Dotcom will be held in a federal lock-up, probably either the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC)) in Brooklyn, or the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in Manhattan.

Since he is a "high profile" individual, he will be held in the Special Housing Unit (SHU) which is SOLITARY CONFINEMENT.

Having been the the SHU at MDC Brooklyn myself, let me tell you what it is like:

The prisoner is housed alone in a 7' x 10' cell.  In the cell is a bunk with a foam "mattress," a stainless steel toilet with a sink on top.

The light comes on in the cell at 6:00 AM.  

Breakfast is served through a food slot in the cell door at around 6:30 AM.

At around 7:00 AM, trash and trays are picked-up through that same food slot.

From 7,8,9,10 til 11:00 AM . . . . nothing.  No TV.  No radio.  No books.  No newspapers. No phone calls.

At around 11:00 AM, lunch is served through the food slot.

At around 11:30 AM, trash and trays are picked up through that same slot.

From 12 thru 1, 2, 3, and 4:00 PM . . . nothing.  No TV.  No radio.  No books.  No newspapers. No phone calls.

At around 4:15 to 4:30, Dinner is served through the food slot.

At around 5:00 PM, trash and trays are picked up through that same slot.

From 5 to 6,7,8,9:00 PM. . . nothing. No TV.  No radio.  No books.  No newspapers. No phone calls.

At about 9:30 PM, the light in the cell goes out.

Each morning, the prisoner is asked if he wants "Rec" (i.e. recreation.)  If he says "Yes" then at some point he is handcuffed via the food slot in the door, taken out of his cell, walked to an outdoor, rooftop, CAGE, where is is locked-into for one hour.  He can do exercises or just breathe the New York City air.  There are no weights or exercise machines.  Just the prisoner, the outdoors and the full cage, including the ceiling.  After one hour, the prisoner is cuffed, taken back to his cell and stays there.

Depending upon the facility he is in, and whether or not the cell has its own single-man shower, On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, before breakfast, the prisoner will be asked if he wants a shower.  If he says "yes." he will be handcuffed through the food slot, taken out of the cell, walked to a single man shower with a cell door on it and placed inside, then un-cuffed through a slot in that door, where he can strip and shower.  He gets up to a half hour to be in there before they come for him, cuff him and walk him back to his cell.  Of course, if the prisoner's cell is equipped with a shower, then this component of SHU imprisonment does not apply.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, the prisoner is asked if he wants access to the law library.  If he says yes, he is cuffed through the slot in the door, walked to a small room just outside the guard office, locked inside then uncuffed.  He may then utilize the Bureau of Prisons computer system to research case law in the law library for ONE hour.

After one hour, he is cuffed, taken out of the library and walked back to his cell.

There are no phone privileges for persons in the SHU until they have been there for 30 days.  After those 30 days, a prisoner gets ONE 15 minute phone call per week.

Men in the SHU are allowed visitors who must be pre-screened and background-checked before they are added to an APPROVED list.  Those visitors can come ONCE per week.

Instead of going to the visitor room, the visitors to SHU prisoners are bought to the SHU, placed in a locked conference room sized cell near the guard office and the prisoner is brought in, locked-in with them, and then un-cuffed to be with his visitors.

When the visit is over -after ONE hour - the guards come, cuff-up the prisoner through the door, take him out and place him in a strip room.  Only after the prisoner is out is the visitor allowed out, and if the prison is busy, the visitor may end up locked in the visitor room for an HOUR waiting for guards to come let them out.

Once the prisoner is in the strip room, he must strip naked in front of a guard and hand each article of clothing to the guard through a slot in the door.  The guard examines each piece of clothing for contraband then gives it back to the prisoner. 

Once the prisoner gets dressed, he is cuffed through the door slot, taken out of the strip room and walked back to his cell.

If the prisoner has attorneys, they can visit him for as long as they need to, but again, this is done in the SHU, in a locked room.

That is precisely what awaits Kim DotCom if he is stupid enough to come to US territory.

After about 35 days of this, you can feel your sanity slipping away.  It's a scary thing because, from all the isolation, your realize you're slowly losing your mind.  What's worst is that you really don't know WHEN it will actually happen, or what it means once it does!

 

This is what the federal government did to me for a total of 119 days while I awaited trial.

When I went on trial in December, 2009, it resulted in a Hung jury; 9 voting NOT guilty to 3 voting Guilty.

In the USA, a "Hung Jury" is a "non-trial."  As a matter of law, it does not exist.

So the government put me on trial again in March, 2010.   Guess what?  Hung Jury with 10 voting NOT guilty and 2 guilty.

By this time, I was Bankrupt from legal fees and from not being able to work.  I couldn't pay my lawyers anymore, so I was appointed a public defender.  In hindsight, I would hve done better defending myself.  The government-appointed lawyer did such a shit job that, when the government put me on trial again in AUgust, 2010, I lost.

So when I tell you that Kim DotCom is making a huge mistake, trust me.  The feds suck.

 

Proof: http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/13/newyork.turner.conviction/

 

 

 

You might like reading "Win At All Costs" by Bill Moushey at Pittsburg Post Gazette: Pulitzer Prize eight part series for investigative journalism.....it's online....great horror show...learn the Feds dirty secrets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,757

Regardless of the DOJ reply, I wouldn't even consider returning to the US. His plane might well end up like MH370!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 ShockJock    20

Thanks, but I don't need their book to tell me about the federal system: CORRUPT TO THE CORE.

I saw it myself.  I wrote a f**king Editorial that demonstrated how three federal judges intentionally violated the Constitution and ignored a US Supreme Court landmark ruling.  I then quoted Thomas Jefferson's "Tree of Liberty" letter which said "The tree of liberty must be replenished from time to time with the Blood of Tyrants and Patriots."  I went on to say thesed judges were "traitors to the constitution, and tyrants.  I then said "These judge DESERVE to be killed."

 

The US attorney in Chicago, Patrick Fitzgerald, said my words were "a threat."  I said they were an OPINION.  He charged me nevertheless.  After three trials, off to prison I went.

Freedom of speech?  Gone.

Freedom of the Press? Gone.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,722
7 hours ago, Red Rascal said:

Care to teach us..........what you know...to prove this is a legitimate discussion forum not safely within the confines of all the other talking points that occur on all the other alleged serious legitimate un controlled discussion forums dedicated to alt news and conspiracies?

:baby:  You're saying whatever you want to, aren't you. Nothing to prove. Unless you have something to prove to us about YOUR motives on this forum. Like... planting seeds of dissent against the owners?  I've seen this game a lot. Now prove to me it is not your game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Red Rascal    36
On May 30, 2017 at 7:31 PM, ShockJock said:

Thanks, but I don't need their book to tell me about the federal system: CORRUPT TO THE CORE.

I saw it myself.  I wrote a f**king Editorial that demonstrated how three federal judges intentionally violated the Constitution and ignored a US Supreme Court landmark ruling.  I then quoted Thomas Jefferson's "Tree of Liberty" letter which said "The tree of liberty must be replenished from time to time with the Blood of Tyrants and Patriots."  I went on to say thesed judges were "traitors to the constitution, and tyrants.  I then said "These judge DESERVE to be killed."

 

The US attorney in Chicago, Patrick Fitzgerald, said my words were "a threat."  I said they were an OPINION.  He charged me nevertheless.  After three trials, off to prison I went.

Freedom of speech?  Gone.

Freedom of the Press? Gone.

 

 

A man in South Dakota said, "burning bush" at a bar. That's all he said. That's all the evidence of a fed crime?

The SD US Attorney Thomas Wright prosecuted as a threat made towards pres Bush?

Pled guilty...sentenced to 18 months by Fed Judge Larry Peirsol.

18 months at a cost to tax payers of at least 60,000$ for incarceration?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×