Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI

Ukshep    19,873

Eight years after crashing his car (with a golf club through the back window), Golfer Tiger Woods has been arrested on charges of driving under the influence early Monday morning in Jupiter, Florida (near his residence).

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-29/tiger-woods-arrested-dui

I guess life just ain't that rosey when a former president like barrack obama can outshine you in your profession! :laughl:

Cinnamon    22,782

People with money seem to have a lot of demons. Why is that? 

BornUntamed    425
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Many make a deal to get there.  Some, like bob Dylan and Katy perry, have even admitted it.

Cinnamon    22,782
1 minute ago, BornUntamed said:

Many make a deal to get there.  Some, like bob Dylan and Katy perry, have even admitted it.

Yes, that's true. :( 

Ukshep    19,873
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Boredom leads to free time and free time leads to exploring and exploration leads to more boredom then they start looking at other more hidden taboo things. Same with them all.

Condor    958
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Direction correlation and causality. 

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

(Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?  Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.)

Interesting that people ask for a sign but fail in the understanding of said signs. 

I think the Lord God of Abraham Issac and Jacob is making it very easy these days to come back to his flock.

How much more obvious does it need to get, and how long will grace abound this lawlessness? 

I weep for the blind and deceived.

CGK    2,622

His sole focus is rehab? I guess that is not working out to well for him...HA HA HA

The 14-time major champion and winner of 79 PGA Tour titles has not played since he withdrew from the Dubai Desert Classic on Feb. 3 after an opening-round 73.  He’s only made three worldwide starts the past two years.

He wrote in a statement on his web site last week that he remains committed to playing competitive golf.

“As for returning to competitive golf, the long-term prognosis is positive. My surgeon and physiotherapist say the operation was successful. It’s just a matter of not screwing up and letting it fuse,” Woods wrote. “I’m walking and doing my exercises, and taking my kids to and from school. All I can do is take it day by day. There’s no hurry.

“But, I want to say unequivocally, I want to play professional golf again. Presently, I’m not looking ahead. I can’t twist for another two-and-a-half to three months. Right now, my sole focus is rehab and doing what the doctors tell me. I am concentrating on short-term goals.”

http://www.ksdk.com/sports/report-tiger-woods-arrested-for-dui/443890209

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.