Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Report: Trump Tells Allies He Plans to Remove U.S. From Paris Climate Agreement

abigfatzero    2,448

Report: Trump Tells Allies He Plans to Remove U.S. From Paris Climate Agreement

U.S. President Donald Trump has informed multiple individuals, including EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt, that he intends to remove the United States from the Paris Climate Agreement, according several sources.

On Saturday night, Axios reported the news based on “three sources with direct knowledge.”

Breitbart News has independently confirmed this reporting and that Trump has told others the same thing: that he plans to withdraw the U.S. from the agreement.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/report-trump-tells-allies-he-plans-to-remove-u-s-from-paris-climate-agreement/

As always, we'll see.

Ukshep    20,169

I really do think where he stands on climate change decisions will tell us all we need to know.... But then you can't judge a man by his actions in one specific area can you?

EMC2    285
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I really do think where he stands on climate change decisions will tell us all we need to know.... But then you can't judge a man by his actions in one specific area can you?

Climate change is the hook with which they take the fish any direction they please. It's, like OCare, a linchpin to globalism and societal control. If they were so concerned about pollution they'd release Tesla's discoveries and all the other patents seized by the Government that would have given us clean, free energy decades ago. If Gore took that approach I just might, for the first time ever, support him. But it's not about that.