Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

I love Conspiracy Out post

CSB    2,152

Over the years I have been to many CT sites and I must say that Conspiracy Out post has been the best !!  truth has been spoken and then a little bull shit  ..  Its all good !!

Life should be fun even if we live in a world of confusion and miss trust ..

I say ! hay whats going on ! Let the truth be told here .. as well let the human in us shine .

I like to share music

i myself love COP a lot. its a small forum that i get a kick out of. i didnt feel that "special" vibe that i got from the other forum..doom was just too big. so much so, i didnt feel that "kinship" unlike here. i wanna thank shep for all his dedication in making cop a fun place to hangout

CSB    2,152

i myself love COP a lot. its a small forum that i get a kick out of. i didnt feel that "special" vibe that i got from the other forum..doom was just too big. so much so, i didnt feel that "kinship" unlike here. i wanna thank shep for all his dedication in making cop a fun place to hangout

We must fly as eagles . Even if we are in cages our souls will sore above the clouds

CSB    2,152

You are special you are human and I speak only myself here .. But i love you for who you are .. Human .......