Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Is Bannon Back? Senior Trump Advisers Push Kushner To "Take A Step Back"

Ukshep    20,143

Despite Kelly and McMaster both brushing off Kushner's 'Russian back-channel' story as standard practice for new administrations, increasing controversy surrounding the president's son-in-law have reportedly prompted senior advisers to suggest it's time for Kushner to "take a step back."

After McMaster's comments brushing off the WaPo story as a non-story, DHS' Kelly did the reounds of Sunday political shows this morning confirming Kushner's back-channeling is "both normal and acceptable"...

However, this is just the latest in a series of stories - fake or not - that have surrounded the president's son-in-law and for some senior Trump advisers, enough seems to be enough.

As Axios reports, Jonathan Karl reports on ABC's "This Week" that people "very close to the president" think the Russia investigation's current focus on Jared Kushner means it's time for the president's son-in-law to "take a step back":

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-28/bannon-back-senior-trump-advisers-push-kushner-take-step-back

I think it's interesting how kushner is under pressure from all this. I believe he is one of the big hands moving pieces around and for them to go after him is quite nice. BUT and i stress BUT, There is more. First they tell us its normal but no one is buying it so they may have to move this little pawn off the board altogether! Won't be long till we find out I imagine!

JayDee    1,292

He needs to take a couple miles worth of steps back. But what are we to make of a president who keeps people like Kushner around? Nothing good. 

marlowe    1,748

Is Bannon back ?........

Bannon never left.......This is more of Trump's 4 dimensional chess.......   

Trump is keeping his opposition confused.......IMO

Let's see where we stand in another 6 months ......

Ukshep    20,143
34 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Let's see where we stand in another 6 months ......

Let's hope we're still standing in 6 months :D Worlds a changing!

marlowe    1,748
43 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Let's hope we're still standing in 6 months :D Worlds a changing!

To be honest I think there is a strong chance that TSHTF in 5 months...October ..2017

The first 3 minutes had a huge impression on me.........

This vid is not the typical Planet X stuff........... IT HAS QUITE A FEW BIBLE AND JEWISH PROPHECY PREDICTIONS FOR THIS OCTOBER BEING THE DATE OF DOOM & Lots of other things.......

I urge you to listen to the first 3 minutes.......This guy , David Meade , has all his ducks in a row.....

BTW,,,the rest of rhe vid is not important.,

Cinnamon    23,041

Ivanka and her agent husband are reassessing every 6 months re: whether to stay in D.C. or not.  I guess that gives them an opening in case the treason charges get too close. 

Ukshep    20,143
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ivanka and her agent husband are reassessing every 6 months re: whether to stay in D.C. or not.  I guess that gives them an opening in case the treason charges get too close. 

I guess it does. This whole Kushner thing is too hot :) hope he gets the boot for being the little zionist puppet that he is!