Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Sick! Utah woman locked her kids in car trunk to go shopping

Ukshep    19,905

A woman in Utah has been arrested on suspicion of child abuse after witnesses reported to police that she locked her two kids in her car’s trunk at a Walmart parking lot and went shopping.

Tori Lee Castillo, 39, was arrested Thursday evening in a suspected case of child abuse, AP reports citing the Riverdale Police Department.

Eyewitnesses told officers that the woman locked her two children – aged 2 and 5 – in the trunk of her car before going to the local Walmart to shop. They heard the kids scratching and making other noises inside the car and guided them to reach for an emergency latch to free themselves.

https://www.rt.com/usa/389961-mother-locks-kids-trunk-shopping/

Does anyone actually know how to look after children these days??

apache54    4,833
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

A woman in Utah has been arrested on suspicion of child abuse after witnesses reported to police that she locked her two kids in her car’s trunk at a Walmart parking lot and went shopping.

Tori Lee Castillo, 39, was arrested Thursday evening in a suspected case of child abuse, AP reports citing the Riverdale Police Department.

Eyewitnesses told officers that the woman locked her two children – aged 2 and 5 – in the trunk of her car before going to the local Walmart to shop. They heard the kids scratching and making other noises inside the car and guided them to reach for an emergency latch to free themselves.

https://www.rt.com/usa/389961-mother-locks-kids-trunk-shopping/

Does anyone actually know how to look after children these days??

I guess the government should be sued as the kids are THEIR property now and evidently the government was lacking in the kids welfare!! LOL, (sarc)

Ukshep    19,905
19 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I guess the government should be sued as the kids are THEIR property now and evidently the government was lacking in the kids welfare!! LOL, (sarc)

bah that is just what they want.. Control of the kids.. This next generation of young ones.... I feel sorry for the impact they will have on this world!

I don't understand how parents (Yes! That's right "Dads" included) can consider themselves responsible in today's world. I use to hear horrific excuses, from these BB brains, about leaving their babies in the car during the middle of summer in Phoenix (AZ). The worst excuse was one during an interview, where the young mother "forgot" (yeah - sure!) her baby in the back child seat on a 102 degree day and whined, "You don't know what it's like to be a moooootheeeeeeer!" It eventually came out later in the interview, that the innocent child she just cooked, was putting a crimp in her life. What a b*tch!!! This interview occurred sometime during the early 2000s and by the looks of it, has only gone from bad to worse!

This story, in this thread, rates right up there!

Brio    1,038

I think I'd go a little ballistic on the b*tch. I know I would. Just throw her in the trunk and close the lid on her hands.

CGK    2,622

Actually if you look at her mug shot there is something very wrong with that woman. One pupil is larger than the other and she is losing her hair. I suspect she is chemically altered. Probably prescription drugs because she doesn't have those tell tale crack sores.

Brio    1,038
1 minute ago, CGK said:

Actually if you look at her mug shot there is something very wrong with that woman. One pupil is larger than the other and she is losing her hair. I suspect she is chemically altered. Probably prescription drugs because she doesn't have those tell tale crack sores.

She has scabs on her face, meth?

CGK    2,622
Just now, Brio said:

She has scabs on her face, meth?

I thought those were just zits. LOL

CGK    2,622

Her eyebrows are gone too. I think you are right Brio...She is a Meth head.

Curenado    948

Gee, wherever mormons took over has become a complete pit - independence, mo, PIT. Arizona, PIT. Ootah, mental PIT......I don't think the "mini nazis" have made a very good showing?