Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Scientists Identify 28,000 Medicinal Plants That Treat Ailments from Cancer to Diabetes

Cinnamon    23,169

According to their findings, there are 28,187 plants “currently recorded as being of medicinal use.”
The report [pdf] explains:

“In many regions of the world, people still rely on traditional plant-based medicines for their primary healthcare. This is especially true for many rural communities in Africa, parts of Asia, and Central and South America, where plants and knowledge of their traditional use are accessible and affordable.

“In other countries, many of these traditional plant-based medicines are being integrated through regulations into mainstream health systems.”
<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2017/05/scientists-identify-28000-medicinal.html

Curenado    966

Still growing and eating every one I come up with too. It can keep you busy the rest of your life.

Cinnamon    23,169
1 hour ago, Curenado said:

Still growing and eating every one I come up with too. It can keep you busy the rest of your life.

I'm eating my superfoods that somehow I managed not to kill. lol Kale, red romaine, sweet banana peppers and soon to have eggplant.  

Cinnamon    23,169
18 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Outta likes....clever girl

The funny thing is, I wouldn't have anything but lettuce and kale because I forgot I put pepper plants and this poor eggplant under a tree last year. They were really sad looking when I found them, but now they're all happy and producing food. Last year that eggplant kept getting eaten by something. Now it's almost 3 feet tall and very happy. Free food!  Best kind.