Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

The Willful Murder Of Fox News | Dick Morris -

marlowe    1,748

I listened to the first 12 minutes of this video.........It does appear that Fox News is

going to be driven to the left.........They will have to dump Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson

because I don't believe those 2 will go to the left......

JayDee    1,292

Hmmm. What does a "news" channel (or paper) look like when they're terrified of certain truths coming out, such as a worldwide pedophile ring involving many or most of the biggest names in politics and entertainment and "journalism"? 

marlowe    1,748

SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP

Covers 2/3 rds of the USA.....

Sinclair Broadcast Group is an American telecommunications company that is owned by the family of company founder Julian Sinclair Smith. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, the company is the second-largest television station operator in the United States (behind Nexstar Media Group) by number of stations, and largest.............................................

Political views

Sinclair's stations have been known for featuring news content and programming that promote conservative political positions; the Washington Post noted that WJLA-TV's news content began to exhibit a conservative slant following Sinclair's acquisition of the station, while the company also produces pieces from a Washington bureau that similarly exhibit a conservative viewpoint.[107] In April 2017, Sinclair announced it had hired Boris Epshteyn, who was briefly the White House assistant communications director for surrogate operations for the Trump administration, and a senior advisor of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, as chief political analyst.

- snip -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  This gives me hope....a pro Trump

TV Broadcast Company....

Alluvial    537

interesting perspective in this video, he might have something with all the points he makes with foxnews.  It sounds like the deep state wants it to be driven left eventually.  I don't think some people will sway left.

Tarmalen    1,310
56 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

interesting perspective in this video, he might have something with all the points he makes with foxnews.  It sounds like the deep state wants it to be driven left eventually.  I don't think some people will sway left.

Some? Try most...ignore the sjw...most of them are infants in adult clothing.

If they get in your face? Remember the following rules: