Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Hillary Clinton Wants To Be Buried With All The Newspapers That Endorsed Her

ESET    1,226

Dear God, fulfill her wishes, please....:angel:

There’s a lot of gallows humor around Clinton these days.

Waiting for Cuomo at La Guardia, she was talking about what it’d been like looking back on all the editorial endorsements she got during the campaign, some from even conservative papers:

“I want to be buried with my editorial endorsements,” she said with a laugh. “I want an open casket and they can all be piled on top of me. You won’t even be able to see my body.”

Abedin and Merrill joined in. “I can’t seem to get a last look at Hillary, but here’s the Cleveland Plain Dealer!” shouted Merrill, imagining the funeral.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/hillary-clinton-life-after-election.html

What? Wow!

On this day, May 27th, 2017, let it be know that I actually agreed, for the first time, with something Mrs. Clinton said.

Bury her and every rag (media) that even mentioned her by name and lets forget about her like she never existed. Just like a bad nightmare that you would soon prefer to forget about.

Automan63    2,204

I'll be happy to hand dig that grave, with a teaspoon, if my dog can shit on every one of those news papers first.

marlowe    1,748

This is the kind of statement a person would make who thinks their time is short....IMO

FredoIsSmart    512

The funny part is, she is very serious. She has always been about power, money and prestige.

Quick1966    1,219

Lol! Can't we just bury her now? She's gonna croak eventually. Why wait!

Cinnamon    23,078
5 hours ago, RockyMtnXpress said:

What? Wow!

On this day, May 27th, 2017, let it be know that I actually agreed, for the first time, with something Mrs. Clinton said.

Bury her and every rag (media) that even mentioned her by name and lets forget about her like she never existed. Just like a bad nightmare that you would soon prefer to forget about.

lmao!  

Cinnamon    23,078
3 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Lol! Can't we just bury her now? She's gonna croak eventually. Why wait!

Great minds! I was thinking the same thing! 

Cryptic Mole    4,400

Fake garbage should all be disposed of with the other fake garbage as well.

Fvck recycling!