Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

US: A man shouting anti-Muslim racial slurs stabbed two people to death on train

ESET    1,226

Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35, was booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on suspicion of aggravated murder and attempted murder early Saturday morning, records show. He's being held without bail. 

Two men were killed in a stabbing on a MAX train Friday when they tried to intervene as another man yelled racial slurs at two young women who appeared to be Muslim, including one wearing a hijab, police said.

A third passenger who tried to help was also stabbed, but is expected to survive, said Portland police spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson.

Officers arrested the suspect as he ran from the Hollywood transit station into the neighborhood near Providence Portland Medical Center in Northeast Portland, Simpson said. Police are still working to identify him and the three men stabbed.

The suspect was ranting about many things, using "hate speech or biased language," and at one point focused on the young women, Simpson said.

Siddrix    1,039

That makes alotta sense...

Talk Bad about muslims and then act like a Terrorist...WTF...

Siddrix    1,039

I would not be suprised if this guy was ANTIFA...

I think they are trying to provoke a race war...

apache54    4,913
1 hour ago, Siddrix said:

I would not be suprised if this guy was ANTIFA...

I think they are trying to provoke a race war...

YUP ,and it is working!!

Curenado    966

Very nice. Telling a couple orc maids go to hell, a couple rat lovers jump in, now thats 2 less rat lovers.

Necessary. These mordor **** think all the snakes have to do is grin and go limp and misguided whites will defend them. Bad idea. Two less cucks, one that will think twice next time and a couple hell saus getting the message. Too bad the fellow got caught.

Sitting around moaning about mozrats but saying "yeah!" When their killers go down just makes one a big jelly nothing. Good for all attacking mozrats on rummadumb and godspeed they don't get caught. The oregon "false utopia" garbage just demonstrates more that people are only going to take so much.

Shiftyze    108

This other forum I go to is saying this is Trumps fault. They have a rating system and everyone is agreeing. The site has really gone down hill ever since the election. 

Also, this just had to happen in my state.. I know the meth and heroin is bad around here but damn, we made national news. 

I go to PCC, there are a LOT of muslims. I haven't had any bad experiences with them but this girl I work with can't stand them. She's extremely racist about it and hates seeing them on campus. 

Curenado    966
55 minutes ago, Shiftyze said:

This other forum I go to is saying this is Trumps fault. They have a rating system and everyone is agreeing. The site has really gone down hill ever since the election. 

Also, this just had to happen in my state.. I know the meth and heroin is bad around here but damn, we made national news. 

I go to PCC, there are a LOT of muslims. I haven't had any bad experiences with them but this girl I work with can't stand them. She's extremely racist about it and hates seeing them on campus. 

Anybody should. They're a downward disease on people still capable of upward. We carry the corpses of extinct species on total life support. 

Tarmalen    1,310
1 hour ago, Shiftyze said:

I have seen a few forums taken over by directing the narrative.

Concern troll first...

adjust narrative second...

reinforce the behavior with vote system and viola!

3-5 people can turn the entire direction of the forum and narrative.

I don't want a narrative...I watch both sides and ascertain truth from bullshit.

Waitn4end    179
1 hour ago, Shiftyze said:

You do not have to be racist to abhor evil.  Maybe you will understand when they lose their freebies and free stuff and come to take yours.

abigfatzero    2,449

Portland suspect in 2 slayings on train is known for hate speech

Jeremy Joseph Christian

Jeremy Joseph Christian, the man accused of aggravated murder in the brutal knife slayings of two good Samaritans on the MAX, has described himself as a sociopath and threatened to kill or stab people in Facebook postings online.

"I AM TROUBLE," he said in an April comment.

snip

On his Facebook page, Christian has spoken of his Nazi sympathies and posted a picture of Adolf Hitler in an album he called "Good Stuff." The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks extremist groups, said his posts reflected "an individual all over the political spectrum but indicates that he holds some racist and other extremist beliefs.

snip

Another video of the event shows Christian, standing in a Burger King parking lot and wrapped in a Revolutionary War-era American flag, casting Nazi salutes while shouting: "Die Muslims!"

snip

Friday marked the start of Ramadan, a month-long fast observed by most of the world's 1.6 billion Muslims. Portland is home to a rough estimate of about 50,000 Muslims of different ethnicities.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/portland_suspect_in_2_slayings.html

How convenient......don't think they missed any of the anti-anti-immigration talking points on this BS....