Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The deplorable one

BREAKING: hack attack in British airport. Flights cancelled.

BA BANK HOLIDAY CHAOS

British Airways cancels ALL flights from Heathrow and Gatwick until 6pm after IT systems go down across the world and cause chaos for British holidaymakers

Customers have reported that they aren't able to use the airline's website and app with one saying he had to miss his flight as he couldn't fetch his boarding pass

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3663439/british-airways-cancel-flights-cyber-attack-computer-systems/

here we go again!!!!

Sky Cat    1,488

...aaaand, in 3, 2, 1...  Blame Russia...  I mean, 'who else' could it be, right?

Cinnamon    22,787

This is the 6th time it's crashed this year. Looks like this is going to go on for days. Took MSM long enough to catch up on this one, their reports are only an hour old. lol

Ahhhh I remember the good old days flying on Eastern Airlines or Peoples Express and the seat assignments were written in hand on the tickets 

Cinnamon    22,787
11 minutes ago, Beethovens10th said:

Ahhhh I remember the good old days flying on Eastern Airlines or Peoples Express and the seat assignments were written in hand on the tickets 

Airlines stopped recognizing people as people after 9/11.  Now we're all just cattle to be herded and used as an excuse for the next tech (and the fortunes made with that) to keep us SAFE. When everyone knows that if a passenger acts like they're gonna highjack, the other passengers will beat them half to death before they land.