Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

All White People Demanded to Leave Evergreen Campus! College Professor Speaks Out

Recommended Posts

 ESET    1,226

College professor Bret Weinstein (a self-professed progressive) was accused of racism in his teaching and was thrown off Evergreen campus by violent black protesters abetted by the university's radical president George Bridges.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,157

Said it before, I'll say it again.....

All fun and games till the people with the training and the guns have had enough.

If the college president had even one good ball, he'd call in the state police and throw every single one of the assholes out, for good.

This shit only works until it doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Broken Cord    448
Just now, Automan63 said:

Said it before, I'll say it again.....

All fun and games till the people with the training and the guns have had enough.

If the college president had even one good ball, he'd call in the state police and throw every single one of the assholes out, for good.

This shit only works until it doesn't.

Yes! This^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 sybdragon    1,504

Wow. We need to start a list of the colleges that are wanting whites out and make it go viral. No white person needs to apply to these colleges. Let's see how much they love their brown and black colleges.

SEGREGATION!!!! SEGREGATION!!!! SEGREGATION!!!! :cheer:

WHAT DO WE WANT? SEGREGATION!!!!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?  RIGHT NOW!!!!

SEGREGATION!!!! SEGREGATION!!!! SEGREGATION!!!! 

As these are college kids calling for segregation, they should be educated and all that stuff so.... unfortunately for the ones that do not want to be segregated... too bad. Majority rules and as you are letting the minority of your people call for this.... Yes, I see people call them out on it. But then.... not a whole lot of them. So yes, segregation is a good thing. IMHO. Sad to see this but this is what it's come to. I was against segregation back in the 1970s. But in 2017, I like the idea. A whole lot. I'm even prepared to put up a fence around them and lock them in.

SEGREGATION!!!! SEGREGATION!!!! SEGREGATION!!!!

WHAT DO WE WANT? SEGREGATION!!!!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?  RIGHT NOW!!!!

SEGREGATION!!!!! SEGREGATION!!!!! SEGREGATION!!!!! :cheer: :banana: :horn::cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038

200 years ago blacks were segregated. Not allowed to walk on the same side of the street, attend the same schools, use the same bathroom or water fountain. They're angry, I get that. They want white people to walk in their ancestor's shoes, know what it's like. What I don't get is why they are now choosing to be victims. That's gotta suck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 sybdragon    1,504
1 hour ago, Brio said:

200 years ago blacks were segregated. Not allowed to walk on the same side of the street, attend the same schools, use the same bathroom or water fountain. They're angry, I get that. They want white people to walk in their ancestor's shoes, know what it's like. What I don't get is why they are now choosing to be victims. That's gotta suck.

Blacks were segregated and there are people alive that remember that time period. I have no idea why they are not screaming their heads off. All those blacks marching in the streets, following that black communist, MLK, in protesting for the right to mix and mingle with white folks. And it was given to them. Now these same people are the children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren (the SJWs and the children of today). Well unless they have babies at 15 yrs old each generation. Then you might have some great-great but I don't think so. Wow. So the children that did not grow up in segregation and their parents that were children during segregation, obviously heard some excellent stories about how great it was back then. Why else would they be calling for it? Did they not learn any history? I am not surprised. The schools have been stupefied. SEGREGATION!!!!  Maybe it will raise the level of education if they got rid of the morons that they lowered the levels for? :gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038
17 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

Blacks were segregated and there are people alive that remember that time period. I have no idea why they are not screaming their heads off. All those blacks marching in the streets, following that black communist, MLK, in protesting for the right to mix and mingle with white folks. And it was given to them. Now these same people are the children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren (the SJWs and the children of today). Well unless they have babies at 15 yrs old each generation. Then you might have some great-great but I don't think so. Wow. So the children that did not grow up in segregation and their parents that were children during segregation, obviously heard some excellent stories about how great it was back then. Why else would they be calling for it? Did they not learn any history? I am not surprised. The schools have been stupefied. SEGREGATION!!!!  Maybe it will raise the level of education if they got rid of the morons that they lowered the levels for? :gsbrnint:

Check this out

Two White Women Forced To Close Burrito Shop Because Of "Cultural Appropriation"

Quote

After the article was published, social media lit up with accusations of cultural appropriation. The outrage snowballed after a writer for the Portland Mercury slammed the two women for cultural appropriation, and “colonizing” recipes from Mexican cuisine.

‘This week in white nonsense, two white women—Kali Wilgus and Liz ‘LC’ Connely—decided it would be cute to open a food truck after a fateful excursion to Mexico,’ the piece opened.

‘The owners of Kooks Burritos all but admitted in an interview with Willamette Week that they colonized this style of food.

‘So let’s recap the story thus far: These two white women went to Mexico, ate tacos, and then decided they would just take what the locals clearly didn’t want to give them.

‘If that wasn’t bad enough, they decided to pack up all their stolen intellectual property and repackage it.’

The business was also eviscerated on Yelp by hyperventilating social justice warriors.

:wtf:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    2,409

Next they will want to throw us out of the country.

The black slaves in the south had it better than the white workers in the north.

Remember the company store.

Tennessee Ernie Ford - Sixteen Tons - 1955 - vinylrip

If you got sick or hurt, you were thrown away link a piece of garbage and replace by someone else.

To bad your out.

Slaves were property and people generally take care of their property.

They had food, housing, healthcare, etc.

Northern workers only got a pay check until they didn't.....

Funny thing, Blacks are protesting for socialism/communism and it's basically slavery.

Guess they want back on the plantation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,787

From what I read about this last night, it seems that this is something they do every year and have done it for ages. The reason the white people stayed on and the others left was to signify the importance of the other races.  And what their contributions are.  A kind of: you don't miss it until it's gone thing. But since the Day Without Immigrants was a complete flop, they changed their minds? I don't know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 sybdragon    1,504

Bah... I'm just tired of it. I say, if they want to segregate themselves, Why are they not doing it? It's not that hard to do. There are already areas where they are the dominate race. Why do they want to come into other areas and make it like those areas? If like those damn outsiders that move to your area because the taxes are low and then they start b*tching because all the amenities, that they paid for with all those high taxes they fled from, are not in the low tax areas. So then they start screaming and demanding that these amenities that they were accustomed to be built for them. Damn the cost, just do it. It's so blah, blah, blah. And it gets done. Then taxes go up. Eventually, these same people that moved in because of the high taxes in the area they came from, are moving out of your area because they caused the taxes to go sky high with all their amenities they just had to have. And they always leave the locals stuck with the bill/tab. I am really tired of hypocrites like this. If they want it, give it to them. I am not going to talk them out of it. Good for them. You go girlie/boyie/whatever. I am hoping they get what their little heart's desire. Just so they shut up or at least, live where I do not have to hear them when they are whinnying. :gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×