Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranulf

Manchester - the view from Canary Wharf

Ranulf    65

Ok, I know Shep has done a similar thread and I'll try and not overlap but I wanted to get my thoughts down for critical review.

Had this same conversation today in Canary Wharf and the COP crowd will be pleased to know that even in the bastion of UK Banking there are people who independant of COP (though perhaps influenced by other independant sites) are drawing similar conclusions.

Namely :-

1) There are only 2 casualties pictured, a girl with her left knee bandaged  and jeans on right leg and older man with bandage again left knee, where are the pictures of the other 50 odd casaulties ? after 7/7 we had loads of pictures, here none.

2) It has been observed by people in Manchester (posters on other forums) that the ambulances all turned up but casaulties weren't put in them, how exactly then did the casualties get to hospital ?

3) How did a nail bomb which by definitation has a shit load of metal in it get past security when nowdays in London most pubs (not in Canary Wharf though) have bouncers on the door with detectors let alone concert security.

4) There are almost no pictures of the external evacuation, a couple, from different angles are used by MSM, and a couple from one camera taken about 10 seconds apart. There were meant to be thousands of people evacuating but nothing has been captured.

5) Also, no internal pictures, or at least the only ones that exist could have been in almost any venue, any night, nothing that ties it to that night.

6) Finally, and perhaps the most important thing that was noticed, May is calling for an internet crackdown, the very thing stated in their election manifesto that has proved so unpopular, and hey presto, here's (she says) a reason why we should trust her and do it. Unfortunately for TPTB it has been observed by people I wouldn't have thought were open to COP line of thinking that the timing is fortuatous to say the least, this is actually what makes me happiest, they've overplayed their hand, non-conspiracy people are spotting it.

apache54    4,822
16 minutes ago, Ranulf said:

Ok, I know Shep has done a similar thread and I'll try and not overlap but I wanted to get my thoughts down for critical review.

Had this same conversation today in Canary Wharf and the COP crowd will be pleased to know that even in the bastion of UK Banking there are people who independant of COP (though perhaps influenced by other independant sites) are drawing similar conclusions.

1) There are only 2 casualties pictured, a girl with her left knee bandaged  and jeans on right leg and older man with bandage again left knee, where are the pictures of the other 50 odd casaulties ? after 7/7 we had loads of pictures, here none.

2) It has been observed by people in Manchester (posters on other forums) that the ambulances all turned up but casaulties weren't put in them, how exactly then did the casualties get to hospital ?

3) How did a nail bomb which by definitation has a shit load of metal in it get past security when nowdays in London most pubs (not in Canary Wharf though) have bouncers on the door with detectors let alone concert security.

4) There are almost no pictures of the external evacuation, a couple, from different angles are used by MSM, and a couple from one camera taken about 10 seconds apart. There were meant to be thousands of people evacuating but nothing has been captured.

5) Also, no internal pictures, or at least the only ones that exist could have been in almost any venue, any night, nothing that ties it to that night.

6) Finally, and perhaps the most important thing that was noticed, May is calling for an internet crackdown, the very thing stated in their election manifesto that has proved so unpopular, and hey presto, here's (she says) a reason why we should trust her and do it. Unfortunately for TPTB it has been observed by people I wouldn't have thought were open to COP line of thinking that the timing is fortuatous to say the least, this is actually what makes me happiest, they've overplayed their hand, non-conspiracy people are spotting it.

:goodpost:========:iagree:========= I see a snake in OFFICE running this country!! trying to scam the people!!

Ranulf    65
21 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

sorry mate but Canary Wharf is in Londinium, not Manchestershire :blink:

what's your point ?

I'm talking about the critical examination of events and the possibility that we're not being told the truth, something others in Canary Wharf are also observing.

What's your point ? that London can't opine on something that happened in Manchester ?

Ukshep    19,871
1 hour ago, Ranulf said:

I think you laid out some great points. Going to pin this for visibility! Especially number 6!

Plus if we all believe in it being exposed. It shall be!

Cinnamon    22,773
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

I was reading how they didn't even check the bags. Not even a metal detector to walk through? I don't know but if there was one, then that many nails/others even reported they were ball bearings at some point, would have been detected. Seems to me that metal detector would be indispensable under the current climate.  

May... I saw her saying getting rid of the cops and people's worry about having to use military on the streets was basically fear mongering by the police.  Such a bad judgement call, it was done on purpose because she was called out on it and denied it as factual common sense.  Hopefully, this will piss off a few more in a place where it really counts.  She's ushering in a police state and set up the dominoes to fall exactly the way they are.  Deep state operating there, too! 

apache54    4,822
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I was reading how they didn't even check the bags. Not even a metal detector to walk through? I don't know but if there was one, then that many nails/others even reported they were ball bearings at some point, would have been detected. Seems to me that metal detector would be indispensable under the current climate.  

May... I saw her saying getting rid of the cops and people's worry about having to use military on the streets was basically fear mongering by the police.  Such a bad judgement call, it was done on purpose because she was called out on it and denied it as factual common sense.  Hopefully, this will piss off a few more in a place where it really counts.  She's ushering in a police state and set up the dominoes to fall exactly the way they are.  Deep state operating there, too! 

:iagree:====== sounds like they wanted a incident, just plain stupid to NOT check for this kind of thing unless they DID want it to happen!!