Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MindOverMater

Flat Earth in 1989 book _ Must Watch NOW

Recommended Posts

Evidences are so compelling - must watch - Take a globe earth and try to replicate what this guy found in the 1989 edition... The difference is huge... After that if one still believes the Earth is is globe, think again and take your head out of the sand..

Again, time and time again the flat Earth can be proven but the globe can't..wake the hell up sheeple..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,216

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Rothbard    2,207

It's hard to believe that this map could be 1,000 years old but it's damn fascinating.  Because if it's real - it explains everything.  We're cattle and we're fenced in by an imaginary boundary called the globe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,311
6 hours ago, MindOverMater said:

Evidences are so compelling - must watch - Take a globe earth and try to replicate what this guy found in the 1989 edition... The difference is huge... After that if one still believes the Earth is is globe, think again and take your head out of the sand..

Again, time and time again the flat Earth can be proven but the globe can't..wake the hell up sheeple..

 

You have your premise backwards. It has been proven time and time again that earth is a spheroid.

It's up to Fe folks to come up with another theory to counter their wild claims regarding flat earth.

We are on a plate....covered with a dome while the edge is nothing but a wall of ice..and either you have a small ball of light 3000 miles away (yeah the damn thing is hot as hell today) which would be seen 24/7 365 since it would NEVER break the plane of site. Ohh move it closer then to say 30 miles to maybe it's just a spot light reflecting off the dome (I laughed at this one).

Nah...FE is nothing more than folks getting paid to write some "proof" in a book for you to "buy".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-26 at 10:24 PM, Tarmalen said:

You have your premise backwards. It has been proven time and time again that earth is a spheroid.

It's up to Fe folks to come up with another theory to counter their wild claims regarding flat earth.

We are on a plate....covered with a dome while the edge is nothing but a wall of ice..and either you have a small ball of light 3000 miles away (yeah the damn thing is hot as hell today) which would be seen 24/7 365 since it would NEVER break the plane of site. Ohh move it closer then to say 30 miles to maybe it's just a spot light reflecting off the dome (I laughed at this one).

Nah...FE is nothing more than folks getting paid to write some "proof" in a book for you to "buy".

Just talk but no action buddy - Give one single proof that the earth is a sphere.. just one backed up with real facts not just the theories found in books and Nasa CGI's .. then you may dialogue with me otherwise stay in your little universe and leave this Earth as ignorant as you you came in - Basically, your state of mind will not allow you to ascend. You will be kept prisoner on this earth... your choice. 
I suggest you do some more research before coming out with all this garbage  - People like you make me laugh especially form an ignorance level. The problem we have on the Earth is people like you.. No research but then you pretend knowing everything. I think in this case you were paid you right this cause your argument is unfounded.. I can go on and on but it's not worth it. We FEers understand something you don't.. One day if you do sufficient researches, you will understand the dance between the Sun, the Moon and the Earth  - We are the centre of everything because Earth and the human race are more important than what you've been told - We are significant. Beyond the Earth plane is the real exploration not space... that's is one of the deceptions - Governments and officials makes us believe they are sending rockets into space, well think that one again.. Huge pieces of land lie beyond the south pole (Check Admiral Bird) interview if you know who that is..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,311
1 hour ago, MindOverMater said:

Just talk but no action buddy - Give one single proof that the earth is a sphere.. just one backed up with real facts not just the theories found in books and Nasa CGI's .. then you may dialogue with me otherwise stay in your little universe and leave this Earth as ignorant as you you came in - Basically, your state of mind will not allow you to ascend. You will be kept prisoner on this earth... your choice. 
I suggest you do some more research before coming out with all this garbage  - People like you make me laugh especially form an ignorance level. The problem we have on the Earth is people like you.. No research but then you pretend knowing everything. I think in this case you were paid you right this cause your argument is unfounded.. I can go on and on but it's not worth it. We FEers understand something you don't.. One day if you do sufficient researches, you will understand the dance between the Sun, the Moon and the Earth  - We are the centre of everything because Earth and the human race are more important than what you've been told - We are significant. Beyond the Earth plane is the real exploration not space... that's is one of the deceptions - Governments and officials makes us believe they are sending rockets into space, well think that one again.. Huge pieces of land lie beyond the south pole (Check Admiral Bird) interview if you know who that is..

You don't know me or how long I have been at this. Fe is garbage.

Also you might want to REview Byrd's interview.

The parroting without doing ones own research is akin to religious zealots who shout Aloha snackbar since they "accepted" what they were told.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 VonLud    858
3 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

You don't know me or how long I have been at this. Fe is garbage.

Also you might want to REview Byrd's interview.

The parroting without doing ones own research is akin to religious zealots who shout Aloha snackbar since they "accepted" what they were told.

I can tell when someone hasn't actually done the research and just drink the FE KoolAid cause Dubay in a dress told them to.

Actual Byrd quote from his only interview following Operation Highjump.

Printed in Chilean Newspaper El Mercurio

"Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned today that the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions. The Admiral explained that he was not trying to scare anyone, but the cruel reality is that in case of a new war, the United States could be attacked by planes flying over one or both poles. This statement was made as part of a recapitulation of his own polar experience, in an exclusive interview with International News Services. Talking about the recently completed expedition, Byrd says that the most important result of his observations and discoveries is the potential effect that they have in relation to the security of the United States. The fantastic speed with which the world is shrinking – recalled the Admiral – is one of the most important lessons learned during his recent Antarctic exploration. I have to warn my compatriots that the time has ended when we were able to take refuge in our isolation and rely on the certainty that distances, the oceans, and the poles were a guarantee of safety."

http://www.strangehistory.net/2012/06/06/admiral-byrd-and-nazi-cobblers/

 

Original Longines Chronoscope interview without biased propaganda inserted.

 

Also found in the National Archive:
https://archive.org/details/gov.archives.arc.95934


Right at the beginning:

"Is there any unexplored land left on this Earth that might appeal to adventurous young Americans?

...an area as big as The United States that's never been seen by a human being. That's beyond the pole, on the other side of the south pole from middle America... there's a lot of adventure left down at the bottom of the world."

 

The Pole, The Bottom of the World, his language is clear.

 

Watch the interview. 15 Min.

It is so obvious what he is talking about.

And it is not flat Earth or an ice wall or aliens or any of that.

He is talking about the continent of Antarctica that was largely unexplored.

And still is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×