Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

We are being cooked Alive!

Ukshep    20,169

Want to know what I really think is going on?

Brass tacks... OK!

• Fukushima >
  • Atmospheric Effects >
  • Chemtrails >
  • Sunlight Intensity >
  • Dead Sea-life >
  • Signs all over being bleached by the sun in record time >
  • Cancer rates through the roof >
  • UV index also through the roof >
  • People going batshit crazy >
  • People going batshit crazy on aircraft and airliners? These Planes are soaked in UV radiation from high altitude flight >
  • UV radiation kills fishies! All the dead sealife be washing up >

I don't know how else to tell you..

It is the UV radiation. It is affecting us all.. The government knows about it..Others know about it!

This is why they need the bunkers.... Only place habitable will be under the earth, But they will still experience quakes. In fact the UV will increase so much that the earth will shake... Ask me not how I know.

Oh well! Enjoying life still! Nothing else to do but laugh and have fun!

Irradiated by it all!

Ukshep    20,169

They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! - http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-16.htm

The face of him who sits upon the throne.... You know some say that Christianity is sun worship! If you took that perspective then the above phrase takes on real meaning in reference to my op post!

Ukshep    20,169

But I'm not done.

http://rspa.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/214/1116/137

Effect of Electromagnetic Radiation on the Lamb Shift

If there is an external radiation field surrounding the atom, it influences the value of the Lamb shift. It is shown that for black-body radiation at temperature comparable to 10$^{5}$ degrees, the change in the Lamb shift due to the influence of radiation is of the same order as the Lamb shift itself. Whereas the transitions to the continuum largely contribute to the Lamb shift (in the absence of radiation), the change in the Lamb shift is largely due to transitions to discrete states.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/quantum/lamb.html

4D CHESS ANYONE?

hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

Ukshep    20,169

Stay out of the sun. It will give you a burning sensation very easily now... I'm serious...

Do not look at the sun. You will burn your eyes out more easily. Wear UV protection in any way you can.

Siddrix    1,039

All i know is that i will not go to the lake this weekend...

I did last year, put on plenty of waterproof sunscreen and still got burnt pretty bad...  It's just not worth it...

Ukshep    20,169
1 minute ago, Siddrix said:

All i know is that i will not go to the lake this weekend...

I did last year, put on plenty of waterproof sunscreen and still got burnt pretty bad...  It's just not worth it...

Agreed. Everyone around me looks burnt to a crisp. They have no idea...

marlowe    1,748

Webbots warned about this "sun disease" several years ago.....One thing he

advised is wear good sunglasses when you go outside......I can't remember a lot of the details but he has noted it in his ALTA reports recently   ...

Curenado    966

Here they spray so much it has not gotten as noticeable yet, unless one pays attention. Sun effects in NM were comparable to death valley 8 years ago. It has not improved. 

The mutated food is attributed to "dragon virus" (appropo...) and LA county has a hotline drs can call for excuses to tell people. They don't want things tested or verified or diagnosis of "inhalation" illness. In NM, it is hard to get labs to test, because they don't want to get harassed or shut down. They fear involvement in "any litigation".

The other cherry on top is simple and predictable, "super virus". If you want to make super bacteria, you use heat, light, cold, acid...cull out the survivors and go again. But to make super virus, you just expose them to radiation.....

Ukshep    20,169
10 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Webbots warned about this "sun disease" several years ago.....One thing he

advised is wear good sunglasses when you go outside......I can't remember a lot of the details but he has noted it in his ALTA reports recently   ...

I need to buy a new pair of good ones. But you know I don't think glasses are going to be enough. If it is affecting passengers on airlines like it is.....

How is it affecting those in single story houses?? sun hits roof.. radiation soak.. Those closest to top floors of buildings might experience issues no?

I know that after an 5 minutes in the sun I'm agitated by the glaring burn... The intensity over the last few years has gone off the charts!

12 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Here they spray so much it has not gotten as noticeable yet unless one pays attention. Sun effects in NM were comparable to death valley 8 years ago. It has not improved. 

They are keeping it almost stable I think. But it won't last. Chem-trailing is not a fix but a stopgap to buy time??

RhetoricalRebel    1,627

Don't forget cosmic radiation which has increased 13% since 2014. It is now becoming a concern for air travel since it's 10x the dosage at sea level.

Dose rates are expessed as multiples of sea level. For instance, we see that boarding a plane that flies at 25,000 feet exposes passengers to dose rates ~10x higher than sea level. At 40,000 feet, the multiplier is closer to 50x.

Why are cosmic rays intensifying? The main reason is the sun. Solar storm clouds such as coronal mass ejections (CMEs) sweep aside cosmic rays when they pass by Earth. During Solar Maximum, CMEs are abundant and cosmic rays are held at bay. Now, however, the solar cycle is swinging toward Solar Minimum, allowing cosmic rays to return. Another reason could be the weakening of Earth's magnetic field, which helps protect us from deep-space radiation.

http://www.spaceweather.com/

(scroll down, near page bottom)

Ukshep    20,169
7 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Don't forget cosmic radiation which has increased 13% since 2014. It is now becoming a concern for air travel since it's 10x the dosage at sea level.

Dose rates are expessed as multiples of sea level. For instance, we see that boarding a plane that flies at 25,000 feet exposes passengers to dose rates ~10x higher than sea level. At 40,000 feet, the multiplier is closer to 50x.

Why are cosmic rays intensifying? The main reason is the sun. Solar storm clouds such as coronal mass ejections (CMEs) sweep aside cosmic rays when they pass by Earth. During Solar Maximum, CMEs are abundant and cosmic rays are held at bay. Now, however, the solar cycle is swinging toward Solar Minimum, allowing cosmic rays to return. Another reason could be the weakening of Earth's magnetic field, which helps protect us from deep-space radiation.

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Yep thanks for the additional nugget. It's a little scary how all this fits!

Ukshep    20,169

Also Hate to bring it up again but it keeps matching things...

ending scene where the antichrist leaves the tunnel. Everything is melting.... Global warming? Or what this thread is about! Also funnily enough it is also where we are in the timelines...