Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Did UFOs cause Marilyn Monroe’s death? Documentary claims proof

Cinnamon    22,806

A NEW documentary claims that Marilyn Monroe was killed because she was going to leak evidence regarding extraterrestrials and their existence.

Directed by Michael Mazzola, Unacknowledged goes into a wide range of conspiracy theories, including one that offers up a possible explanation for Marilyn Monroe’s death — that she knew about UFOs and threatened to leak classified documents.

In a clip first spotted by technology website Gizmodo, actor Burl Ives claimed that Monroe did not die from a drug overdose.

Dr Steven Greer, who is the subject of the documentary holds up a so-called death warrant after Monroe had had phone conversations with reporter Dorothy Kilgallen, who was looking into the famous Roswell incident.

Below is the clip in its entirety:

<snip>

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/did-ufos-cause-marilyn-monroes-death-documentary-claims-proof/news-story/f6358bf2ed573d2a2e2c6b01b2740619

I want to see this! :)  

COBO Member    3,343

LOL! TBH, the first thing I thought reading the OP title was that the Dems had no evidence of Russian involvement, so the next thing they were going to try was....

And then Bobby K got shot in '68 because he was going to spill the beans on who really killed Marilyn and his brother. You ought to start spreading this CT and see if anyone bites.

EDIT: Went back to read the post and see Dorothy Kilgallen mentioned. Another piece of the big puzzle?

apache54    4,833
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A NEW documentary claims that Marilyn Monroe was killed because she was going to leak evidence regarding extraterrestrials and their existence.

Directed by Michael Mazzola, Unacknowledged goes into a wide range of conspiracy theories, including one that offers up a possible explanation for Marilyn Monroe’s death — that she knew about UFOs and threatened to leak classified documents.

In a clip first spotted by technology website Gizmodo, actor Burl Ives claimed that Monroe did not die from a drug overdose.

Dr Steven Greer, who is the subject of the documentary holds up a so-called death warrant after Monroe had had phone conversations with reporter Dorothy Kilgallen, who was looking into the famous Roswell incident.

Below is the clip in its entirety:

<snip>

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/did-ufos-cause-marilyn-monroes-death-documentary-claims-proof/news-story/f6358bf2ed573d2a2e2c6b01b2740619

I want to see this! :)  

you might like to know that i have met people who grew up in Roswell and either have first hand knowledge themselves or have close friends and or relatives who played parts in the incident. one person whom I trust to not lie was her best friends mother was part of the first people to see the body of at least one alien that was brought into the base for autopsy, she was not part of the team, just worked in that area as a nurse. there was two crash sites one was the mother ship and the other site a few miles away was the escape pod, I can tell you allot more that i was told over the years i have been here, and the stories all seem to fit with each other, I can also tell  you the town was divided up between the believers and the on-believers and at some point was quite ugly!!