Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ESET

Agenda 2030 - 'We are running out of space on Earth' - Stephen Hawking

12 posts in this topic

Theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking said that humans "should start seeking alternative planets for possible habitation," in a speech at London's Royal Society, on Friday, ahead of this year's edition of the Starmus festival.

Time to go mineing off world...

1 person likes this

Running out of space yet we can fit every human on the planet in Australia.... here we go with the population reduction agenda. 

3 people like this

Always disputable. I look around and I see a lot of space around me. There is obviously plenty of space for everyone. Then there are the greedy people who hold that space and intend on capitalizing from it.

11 minutes ago, Groove said:

Running out of space yet we can fit every human on the planet in Australia.... here we go with the population reduction agenda. 

I heard the same about Texas :D

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Prolly so. Texas is huge. 

Correction: Texas is YUGE!!!

Edited by Groove
2 people like this

Hawking should help us out and roll himself down a long flight of stairs.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

I wonder if the people who believe these lies have ever flown in a plane or driven cross country. There's A LOT of open, uninhabited land.

1 person likes this

I wonder if he gets up and rides his bike home after the cameras are turned off.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, This Sling & Stone said:

I wonder if the people who believe these lies have ever flown in a plane or driven cross country. There's A LOT of open, uninhabited land.

Which brings us to the collusion of "What do you mean we're running out of space?" 

BTW - How much land does the gutterment own (Mostly the West)? Oh - about this much: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_all_U.S._Federal_Land.jpg

I've always wondered ---> Is that really Steven talking through his device or is he simply a vessel for someone else's thoughts through a computerized voice. Who really knows for sure? Someone somewhere may know. I know I certainly don't!  However, is it wrong of me to ponder the possibility of there being another individual behind a curtain somewhere? How about someone else communicating with those present from a sound booth in the back? No matter the source of the sound, the amplified vibrations will eventually flow outward to reach its audience.

An individual with the capacity of critical thought can't help but to be perceptive to all of the different angles and the possibilities thereof. It's not the questioning of things that's an issue. The issue is the BS that they force feed those with closed minds and open mouths. So many loyal consumers gobbling up whatever their masters might say or lay in front of them. Welcome to some very meaningful but rather bizarre days. Some of the strangest happenings that I can recall during my tenure here on this rock :blink:

1 person likes this

On 5/20/2017 at 8:42 AM, BubbitoBurrito said:

Which brings us to the collusion of "What do you mean we're running out of space?" 

BTW - How much land does the gutterment own (Mostly the West)? Oh - about this much: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_all_U.S._Federal_Land.jpg

I've always wondered ---> Is that really Steven talking through his device or is he simply a vessel for someone else's thoughts through a computerized voice. Who really knows for sure? Someone somewhere may know. I know I certainly don't!  However, is it wrong of me to ponder the possibility of there being another individual behind a curtain somewhere? How about someone else communicating with those present from a sound booth in the back? No matter the source of the sound, the amplified vibrations will eventually flow outward to reach its audience.

An individual with the capacity of critical thought can't help but to be perceptive to all of the different angles and the possibilities thereof. It's not the questioning of things that's an issue. The issue is the BS that they force feed those with closed minds and open mouths. So many loyal consumers gobbling up whatever their masters might say or lay in front of them. Welcome to some very meaningful but rather bizarre days. Some of the strangest happenings that I can recall during my tenure here on this rock :blink:

Thats a disgusting map. First off that land is God's, God created us and we have the right to live where we want. The slow build up from the days of people being aloud to just live where they want and not having to buy land. Then Gov comes in and starts buying it up and they slowly do so until we get to the point we are at now, where people have to pay to live somewhere, you can just go build a house out in the woods and be fine, its illegal! Thats ridiculous, and unjust. People should be aloud to go live where they want and if they live there a certain amount of time they own the land, like the homestead law that was in place when Alaska first became a state. Lots of people still wouldn't do it cause they wouldn't be near a Starbucks and wouldn't be able to even survive so land would get gobbled up anyways, its cause THEY don't want us to be self sufficient. Luckily people are still doing it thought the means we have to now and just having to pay there way to self-sufficiency, but it def sucks to do that and isn't cheap or easy.

I've often wondered the same thing about Stephen Hawking, is there any footage of him actually doing math or coming up with his theories or is it just published and said its by him, and how do we know it's him talking? He never even moves and just words keep coming out. I feel bad for the guy, but how do we know it's even him and his mind speaking. Definitely bizarre times, luckily ALL people are believing what's spoon feed to them, like us on this forum. Even if we are wrong about some things, it's a beautiful thing to not accept what is suppose to be accepted and to question things because there is a different possible outcome. Isn't that what scientists claim is beautiful too? Just not when we do it against them. Again, bizarre times indeed.  

1 person likes this

Is Stephen Hawking even able to talk/communicate for realz? He should have been dead ages ago. 

Then, we have the OMG! People are parasites and a cancer to this earth, there are TOO MANY!

VS. OH SHEET! We must import immigrants because the population is too low. 

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Live and let live, have kids and enjoy what you can! 

1 person likes this