Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Tanks In Tennessee, Low-Flying Military Helicopters Land Near Bluegrass Airport

Recommended Posts

 ESET    1,226

This is a few clips of recent military activity in Tennessee and Kentucky. Tanks and troops were spotted in Murfreesboro, Followed by fuel tankers on a train in Memphis.

We then had at least 6 Military helicopters flying low today over a residential area before they landed Near the Non-Military Bluegrass Airport!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,566
4 minutes ago, crabb said:

I wonder why there all unmarked? 

we are seeing more and more military vehicles that are either un-marked or very little markings on them, totally changed from the BIG USA stars on them, very good question indeed!! I suspect to blend in with other countries equipment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 crabb    109
9 minutes ago, apache54 said:

we are seeing more and more military vehicles that are either un-marked or very little markings on them, totally changed from the BIG USA stars on them, very good question indeed!! I suspect to blend in with other countries equipment.

Blend in as camo or blend in as one army?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,566
6 minutes ago, crabb said:

Blend in as camo or blend in as one army?

well I am afraid it is to blend in as ONE army!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 crabb    109

One world army hiding right under our noses. They continue to piss me off every day now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,306
11 minutes ago, apache54 said:

well I am afraid it is to blend in as ONE army!! 

What do you mean?

 

Also none of these images are quality or trusworthy. They are from Shillbu7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,566
4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

What do you mean?

 

Also none of these images are quality or trusworthy. They are from Shillbu7.

I am around military bases all the time and from when I worked on them until last few years I noticed our military equipment has been using less and less USA graphics, mostly just ID numbers for tracking, it appears other countries are doing the same thing and so it will be harder to tell who is who, friendly or non-friendly, or easier to place blame on others, that was not us! even the flying machines don't have much markings on them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,306
9 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I am around military bases all the time and from when I worked on them until last few years I noticed our military equipment has been using less and less USA graphics, mostly just ID numbers for tracking, it appears other countries are doing the same thing and so it will be harder to tell who is who, friendly or non-friendly, or easier to place blame on others, that was not us! even the flying machines don't have much markings on them!

They have invisible markers now. IR marker tags. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,566
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

They have invisible markers now. IR marker tags. 

yup, they use to create moral by flying the USA colors and being a PROUD American!!, I think the luster is not the only thing gone from this country! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×