Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Tanks In Tennessee, Low-Flying Military Helicopters Land Near Bluegrass Airport

Rate this topic

ESET    1,112

This is a few clips of recent military activity in Tennessee and Kentucky. Tanks and troops were spotted in Murfreesboro, Followed by fuel tankers on a train in Memphis.

We then had at least 6 Military helicopters flying low today over a residential area before they landed Near the Non-Military Bluegrass Airport!

apache54    2,627
4 minutes ago, crabb said:

I wonder why there all unmarked? 

we are seeing more and more military vehicles that are either un-marked or very little markings on them, totally changed from the BIG USA stars on them, very good question indeed!! I suspect to blend in with other countries equipment.

crabb    102
9 minutes ago, apache54 said:

we are seeing more and more military vehicles that are either un-marked or very little markings on them, totally changed from the BIG USA stars on them, very good question indeed!! I suspect to blend in with other countries equipment.

Blend in as camo or blend in as one army?

apache54    2,627
6 minutes ago, crabb said:

Blend in as camo or blend in as one army?

well I am afraid it is to blend in as ONE army!! 

crabb    102

One world army hiding right under our noses. They continue to piss me off every day now.

thedudeabides    2,017
11 minutes ago, apache54 said:

well I am afraid it is to blend in as ONE army!! 

What do you mean?

Also none of these images are quality or trusworthy. They are from Shillbu7.

Edited by thedudeabides

apache54    2,627
4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

What do you mean?

Also none of these images are quality or trusworthy. They are from Shillbu7.

I am around military bases all the time and from when I worked on them until last few years I noticed our military equipment has been using less and less USA graphics, mostly just ID numbers for tracking, it appears other countries are doing the same thing and so it will be harder to tell who is who, friendly or non-friendly, or easier to place blame on others, that was not us! even the flying machines don't have much markings on them!

• Like 1

thedudeabides    2,017
9 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I am around military bases all the time and from when I worked on them until last few years I noticed our military equipment has been using less and less USA graphics, mostly just ID numbers for tracking, it appears other countries are doing the same thing and so it will be harder to tell who is who, friendly or non-friendly, or easier to place blame on others, that was not us! even the flying machines don't have much markings on them!

They have invisible markers now. IR marker tags. 

apache54    2,627
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

They have invisible markers now. IR marker tags. 

yup, they use to create moral by flying the USA colors and being a PROUD American!!, I think the luster is not the only thing gone from this country!