Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Siddrix said:

Relieved some presure...But gained alot more for doing so...

He should of just said it was a huge waste of money to investigate him on this... 

As far as i'm concerned Trump will most likely need Russia's help to get rid of the global cabal and it's evil-do'ers...

https://solari.com/blog/all-you-need-to-know-about-james-comey/

Now you know why I called Comey a weasel like his pal Mueller (another joker clown punk).

...."

You should also remember that the last time these folks engineered an impeachment process was when all the money started to disappear from the federal accounts and the federal mortgage programs were used to explode the mortgage fraud that lead to $27 trillion of bailouts for the banks.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Every chance you get to speak with a federal public official or a member of the national press, you should ask one question:

WHERE IS THE MONEY?

James Comey paid $3 million for his Connecticut mansion. The US Congress can not pass health care legislation because there is no money to pay for it and sorely needs a political distraction. Let me suggest now is a good time to connect the dots between Mr. Comey’s personal wealth and the debasement of the United States and your finances."....

Edited by Red Rascal
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The useful idiot libtard zombies will soak it up like a sponge then regurgitate it to their retarded friends as red pill "truth".

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

The useful idiot libtard zombies will soak it up like a sponge then regurgitate it to their retarded friends as red pill "truth".

Right wingers, cops, Feds, military......all conservative Republicans.

Show me a real liberal who infiltrated Gov to run rackets like what was done at HUD, S and L's in the 80's....drug racketeering by FBI-CIA-ONI-Marine Corp reserve.

http://www.militarycorruption.com/sabow-3.htm

Libtards?

Rightwingers.

The corruption comes from Republicans not snowflakes.

..."

We honor Dr. David Sabow here, a man who never lost his love for his slain brother, Col. James Sabow, and who, someday, will be blessed with solving this case and bringing those responsible to justice.

Confined to a wheelchair and in poor health, the South Dakota-based physician never loses sight of his ultimate goal.  Even faced with threats to his life, the determined and dedicated Midwesterner refuses to back off.

He has spent many thousands of dollars out of his own pocket trying to get to the bottom of the case.  Dr. Sabow has had to endure indignities unspeakable from politicians, phony "investigators," opportunists, and out-and-out liars who have tried to block his path every step of the way.

We are inspired and awed by this man's courage and high degree of character.  If you, dear reader, had a brother with even a part of the loyalty and devotion this man has shown, you can call yourself blessed indeed.".....

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By this time next week the msm will be reporting that Trump secretly gave Alaska back to the Russians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cosmic Mullet said:

By this time next week the msm will be reporting that Trump secretly gave Alaska back to the Russians.

Or sold them our Uranium... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cosmic Mullet said:

By this time next week the msm will be reporting that Trump secretly gave Alaska back to the Russians.

Comrade...you should not talk about such things. You were instructed to wait until Putin's announcement.

You should head to the nearest safe house as you have compromised your cover.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Or sold them our Uranium... 

Bob Mueller apparently delivered a sample to Putin?

Odd job for an FBI Director.....Bob had a unique history as a hard charging ambitious groomed Illuminati-Luciferian robot puppet.

Edited by Red Rascal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Red Rascal said:

Bob Mueller apparently delivered a sample to Putin?

Odd job for an FBI Director.....Bob had a unique history as a hard charging ambitious groomed Illuminati-Luciferian robot puppet.

Then Hillary sealed the deal later? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Then Hillary sealed the deal later? 

We won't know now that Mueller is in charge of the coverup as special counsel.....like Freeh selected to cover up Penn State pedophiles.

That's the FBI Mafia crime family.....nobody is more corrupt then the public servant.....good cover to get away with a lot of felonies.

Even worse are vigilantes with military technology that leaves no trace evidence.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Red Rascal said:

We won't know now that Mueller is in charge of the coverup as special counsel.....like Freeh selected to cover up Penn State pedophiles.

That's the FBI Mafia crime family.....nobody is more corrupt then the public servant.....good cover to get away with a lot of felonies.

Even worse are vigilantes with military technology that leaves no trace evidence.

Yep. Dirt on all of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Rascal said:

Right wingers, cops, Feds, military......all conservative Republicans.

Show me a real liberal who infiltrated Gov to run rackets like what was done at HUD, S and L's in the 80's....drug racketeering by FBI-CIA-ONI-Marine Corp reserve.

http://www.militarycorruption.com/sabow-3.htm

Libtards?

Rightwingers.

The corruption comes from Republicans not snowflakes.

..."

We honor Dr. David Sabow here, a man who never lost his love for his slain brother, Col. James Sabow, and who, someday, will be blessed with solving this case and bringing those responsible to justice.

Confined to a wheelchair and in poor health, the South Dakota-based physician never loses sight of his ultimate goal.  Even faced with threats to his life, the determined and dedicated Midwesterner refuses to back off.

He has spent many thousands of dollars out of his own pocket trying to get to the bottom of the case.  Dr. Sabow has had to endure indignities unspeakable from politicians, phony "investigators," opportunists, and out-and-out liars who have tried to block his path every step of the way.

We are inspired and awed by this man's courage and high degree of character.  If you, dear reader, had a brother with even a part of the loyalty and devotion this man has shown, you can call yourself blessed indeed.".....

 

 

Feds --all conservative republicans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now