Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    18,758

President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBBjeDT?m=en-us

Oh boy! Here we go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    18,758
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

More made up shit!

One media shitstorm after another!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Siddrix    964

Relieved some presure...But gained alot more for doing so...

He should of just said it was a huge waste of money to investigate him on this... 

As far as i'm concerned Trump will most likely need Russia's help to get rid of the global cabal and it's evil-do'ers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,566
27 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Relieved some presure...But gained alot more for doing so...

He should of just said it was a huge waste of money to investigate him on this... 

As far as i'm concerned Trump will most likely need Russia's help to get rid of the global cabal and it's evil-do'ers...

I hope your correct!! would be a very nice thing to happen!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Siddrix    964
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

I hope your correct!! would be a very nice thing to happen!!

All outta likes... they go soo... quickly lol...:iagree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 EMC2    278
40 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBBjeDT?m=en-us

Oh boy! Here we go!

My God! Can these scripts be written any worse? It's truly pathetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,566
2 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

All outta likes... they go soo... quickly lol...:iagree:

yes they do!! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    21,662
2 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

My God! Can these scripts be written any worse? It's truly pathetic. 

LOL We could write better ones! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,803
6 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

More made up shit!

Was just about to say. I have a feeling that's some bs right there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all bs. I watched CNN all day today and it was remarkable.  Who knew InfoWars would have better reporting! 

 

What at the hell happened to CNN!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    21,662
19 minutes ago, Beethovens10th said:

It's all bs. I watched CNN all day today and it was remarkable.  Who knew InfoWars would have better reporting! 

 

What at the hell happened to CNN!!!

They've always been that way, it's probably you that changed. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×