Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Rate this topic

Ukshep    13,338

President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBBjeDT?m=en-us

Oh boy! Here we go!

• Like 1

Ukshep    13,338
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

More made up shit!

One media shitstorm after another!

Siddrix    617

Relieved some presure...But gained alot more for doing so...

He should of just said it was a huge waste of money to investigate him on this... 

As far as i'm concerned Trump will most likely need Russia's help to get rid of the global cabal and it's evil-do'ers...

Edited by Siddrix

apache54    2,627
27 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Relieved some presure...But gained alot more for doing so...

He should of just said it was a huge waste of money to investigate him on this... 

As far as i'm concerned Trump will most likely need Russia's help to get rid of the global cabal and it's evil-do'ers...

I hope your correct!! would be a very nice thing to happen!!

Siddrix    617
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

I hope your correct!! would be a very nice thing to happen!!

All outta likes... they go soo... quickly lol...:iagree:

EMC2    271
40 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBBjeDT?m=en-us

Oh boy! Here we go!

My God! Can these scripts be written any worse? It's truly pathetic. 

• Like 3

Cinnamon    14,644
2 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

My God! Can these scripts be written any worse? It's truly pathetic. 

LOL We could write better ones! 

• Like 1

Groove    1,335
6 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

More made up shit!

Was just about to say. I have a feeling that's some bs right there. 

Cinnamon    14,644
19 minutes ago, Beethovens10th said:

It's all bs. I watched CNN all day today and it was remarkable.  Who knew InfoWars would have better reporting! 

What at the hell happened to CNN!!!

They've always been that way, it's probably you that changed. ;) 

• Like 1