Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting scandal

ESET    1,226

Former congressman Anthony Weiner will plead guilty for sending sexually explicit messages to a teenage girl.

Jostler    2,216

so, I guess we can look forward to a wrist slap, maybe some time in a country club prison at best, and no opportunity to expose any other  pedophilia related documentation or events need come to light.   Home detention with liberal exceptions is more likely :)

But the computer and 650,000 emails he never should have had access to get buried.

We'll see, but I bet the game will look something similar to that outline.

Cinnamon    21,899
Just now, Jostler said:

so, I guess we can look forward to a wrist slap, maybe some time in a country club prison at best, and no opportunity to expose any other  pedophilia related documentation or events need come to light.   Home detention with liberal exceptions is more likely :)

But the computer and 650,000 emails he never should have had access to get buried.

He got to ride horses while in the mental clinic. That was a harbinger of things to come. lol  

apache54    4,624
10 minutes ago, Jostler said:

IF he has not got some emails hidden for protection, YEA he will become buried at some point!!   :D

apache54    4,624
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He got to ride horses while in the mental clinic. That was a harbinger of things to come. lol  

ooooops he just fell off that horse and broke his neck!!  

Cinnamon    21,899
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

ooooops he just fell off that horse and broke his neck!!  

Close! This was only a few weeks ago:

apache54    4,624
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Close! This was only a few weeks ago:

If that was my teenage daughter that he was sexting, the culprit would have been ME!!! LOL

Jostler    2,216

I suspect that was a knee-cap message to stay on the approved script while this plays out :)

Cinnamon    21,899
4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I suspect that was a knee-cap message to stay on the approved script while this plays out :)

He's got excellent medical insurance, I'm sure... too bad the rest of us don't. 

GoingHome    113

...and somehow Hillary still walks free after the email scandal and Benghazi.  I guess some people are just untouchable in politics.  It probably all depends on how much good they're doing for the NWO.  He must have been worth sacrificing.  

majoga    429

Guilty Weiners... sounds like the name of a cable reality show.