Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Germany and NATO – Preparing for a Fascist Repression in Europe

ESET    1,226

=snip=

On the European Continent, hidden from the common ear and eye, clandestine warfare against European citizens is planned by – the German Bundeswehr, NATO and other European armed forces. They are preparing for subjugating possible social upheavals, if necessary killing their own citizens – that’s what NATO-inspired Brussels is up to. And the leader, who else, is NATO-inspired Germany – the front runner of European puppets, a position for which France is now competing with Macron – and perhaps winning.

As reported by Susan Bonath, independent investigative journalist, working as a regular contributor for the German Die Junge Welt (The Youth World) – something horrendous is emerging in a small north-eastern town of Germany’s landlocked Federal State of Saxony-Anhalt. In one of Europe’s most modern military training camps, an entire ghost town is being built at the tune of several hundred billion euros. Most of the German (or European) tax-payers have never heard of it. By 2018 the facility will be ready for troop training to fight European citizens in European cities, should they dare to go on the barricades against the atrocities of their leaders and oligarchs.

https://thesaker.is/germany-and-nato-preparing-for-a-fascist-repression-in-europe/

thedudeabides    2,306
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm ready. Bring the games! Germany!

What have I been saying my man. God I hate being right!

apache54    4,564
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm ready. Bring the games! Germany!

I think we ALL have it coming to us sooner or later!! the scumbags are wanting their population control one way or another!

thedudeabides    2,306
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I think we ALL have it coming to us sooner or later!! the scumbags are wanting their population control one way or another!

I welcome the 4th Reich!!!

MAY THEY BURN IN f**kING HELL!

apache54    4,564
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

I welcome the 4th Reich!!!

MAY THEY BURN IN f**kING HELL!

I will assist them in their pursuit to go to hell !! LOL

thedudeabides    2,306
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I will assist them in their pursuit to go to hell !! LOL

This time around I fear the Chinese and Muslims will be with them though...

apache54    4,564
5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

This time around I fear the Chinese and Muslims will be with them though...

yes and i will assist until they over run me!! and then we will all go together!! elsewhere!!

Maidenmate91    157

Ugh so they are funding their own dooms.... fantastic.. Why not resist before they build their facilities!?! What are the chances of a European revolution anyways? Pathetic, I have a dominant german ancestry on both sides of my family.

It really depresses me on another level to see my family's heritage/ nation destroyed.They need a strong charismatic leader who can pull their heads out of the sand, and lead them to take back their land! 

Lucy Barnable    4,710
43 minutes ago, Maidenmate91 said:

Ugh so they are funding their own dooms.... fantastic.. Why not resist before they build their facilities!?! What are the chances of a European revolution anyways? Pathetic, I have a dominant german ancestry on both sides of my family.

It really depresses me on another level to see my family's heritage/ nation destroyed.They need a strong charismatic leader who can pull their heads out of the sand, and lead them to take back their land! 

It's sickening and if it were any other race being genocided the world would be up in arms over it.

:angry:

Broken Cord    423
18 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's sickening and if it were any other race being genocided the world would be up in arms over it.

:angry:

White European and western Caucasian people are a threat to the NWO plan, so of coarse they are being targeted. Has the backlash card been played?

DRUMZ    912

Hope they don't start with Poland for refusing more "refugees."