Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ESET

Wikileaks Reveals Former FBI Director Mueller Gave Russia Uranium In 2009

Rate this topic

ESET    1,118

Wikileaks posted a cable from 2009 showing that then FBI Director, Robert Mueller delivered highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia.

apache54    2,627
1 minute ago, ESET said:

Wikileaks posted a cable from 2009 showing that then FBI Director, Robert Mueller delivered highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia.

between the new technology that allows fake e-mails and other fake stuff and then the total corruption in DC, there is NO way to figure out who is NOT a scumbag, that is why I say remove them ALL!

• Like 2

Cinnamon    14,653

Mueller is a dirty crook just like all the rest. Here are all the same old players back in 07.

Gonzales Hospital Episode Detailed

By Dan Eggen and Paul Kane

Washington Post Staff Writers 
Wednesday, May 16, 2007

On the night of March 10, 2004, as Attorney General John D. Ashcroft lay ill in an intensive-care unit, his deputy, James B. Comey, received an urgent call.

White House Counsel Alberto R. Gonzales and President Bush's chief of staff, Andrew H. Card Jr., were on their way to the hospital to persuade Ashcroft to reauthorize Bush's domestic surveillance program, which the Justice Department had just determined was illegal.

In vivid testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday, Comey said he alerted FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III and raced, sirens blaring, to join Ashcroft in his hospital room, arriving minutes before Gonzales and Card. Ashcroft, summoning the strength to lift his head and speak, refused to sign the papers they had brought. Gonzales and Card, who had never acknowledged Comey's presence in the room, turned and left.

The sickbed visit was the start of a dramatic showdown between the White House and the Justice Department in early 2004 that, according to Comey, was resolved only when Bush overruled Gonzales and Card. But that was not before Ashcroft, Comey, Mueller and their aides prepared a mass resignation, Comey said. The domestic spying by the National Security Agency continued for several weeks without Justice approval, he said.

"I was angry," Comey testified. "I thought I just witnessed an effort to take advantage of a very sick man, who did not have the powers of the attorney general because they had been transferred to me."

<snip>

It also marks the first public acknowledgment that the Justice Department found the original surveillance program illegal, more than two years after it began.

<snip>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/15/AR2007051500864.html

apache54    2,627
2 minutes ago, coco said:

We certainly couldn't do any worse with government by lottery.

:goodpost:=====:iagree:,  boy would that stir things up!!! LOL

Red Rascal    36
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Mueller is a dirty crook just like all the rest. Here are all the same old players back in 07.

Gonzales Hospital Episode Detailed

By Dan Eggen and Paul Kane

Washington Post Staff Writers 
Wednesday, May 16, 2007

On the night of March 10, 2004, as Attorney General John D. Ashcroft lay ill in an intensive-care unit, his deputy, James B. Comey, received an urgent call.

White House Counsel Alberto R. Gonzales and President Bush's chief of staff, Andrew H. Card Jr., were on their way to the hospital to persuade Ashcroft to reauthorize Bush's domestic surveillance program, which the Justice Department had just determined was illegal.

In vivid testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday, Comey said he alerted FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III and raced, sirens blaring, to join Ashcroft in his hospital room, arriving minutes before Gonzales and Card. Ashcroft, summoning the strength to lift his head and speak, refused to sign the papers they had brought. Gonzales and Card, who had never acknowledged Comey's presence in the room, turned and left.

The sickbed visit was the start of a dramatic showdown between the White House and the Justice Department in early 2004 that, according to Comey, was resolved only when Bush overruled Gonzales and Card. But that was not before Ashcroft, Comey, Mueller and their aides prepared a mass resignation, Comey said. The domestic spying by the National Security Agency continued for several weeks without Justice approval, he said.

"I was angry," Comey testified. "I thought I just witnessed an effort to take advantage of a very sick man, who did not have the powers of the attorney general because they had been transferred to me."

<snip>

It also marks the first public acknowledgment that the Justice Department found the original surveillance program illegal, more than two years after it began.

<snip>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/15/AR2007051500864.html

I point out...this occurred after I signed and sent a thick US DOJ OIG complaint to Dallas and Denver field offices of OIG.

Special agents Van Lancker and Monte Casson.

I had to call Denver to find out "what happened to my complaint" ...and..."how come I did not recieve a confirmation letter" from your office.

In hushed tones...the ass deputy director at Denver OIG told me, "...they moved it to FBI OPR...".  

I said on my wiretapped phone (FBI-NSA files)..."...those are the guys I'm complaining about...".

Mueller at FBI had FBI OPR iniate the usual cover up in which no criminal referral is put on a US Attorneys desk.

Allowing law enforcement to investigate law enforcement......is about as consistent and wise as....letting the coyotes guard the chicken coop, while the foxes are asleep: yet, somehow....AMERICANS ALLOW THE DEBATE OVER POLICING THE POLICE to become a silent anomaly in which obedience and Transference loyalty secures blank check abuses with no zero tolerence.

"All animals are equal, some are just more equal than others": that's how the Authoritarian, power tripping, scapegoating, scumbag liars in law enforcement think and do..........unexamined and with no confrontation based on all the facts by objective unbiased decision makers.

The enemy of America......is stupidity and loyalty to Transference Authority Figures.

http://sutherlandsalute.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-truly-real-persons-as-oblates.html

Special agents Mark Vukilich (Rapid City, SD FBI), sa Dan Reynalds (Sioux Falls, SD FBI), sa Dave "tough guy" Heller, Minneapolis FBI SAC Deborah Streibel Pierce.........all got fired.

SD US Attorneys James "f**kface" McMahon and Tom "tough guy" Wright...........got resigned......but not charged or subpoened or disbarred.

As far as Mueller and Comey being heroes in all this......notice......they kept everything a secret so no one has standing to sue or get evidence thrown out.

Notice...no one knows explicitly what happened or how or what tech is used to run Project Slammer (who is Julianne McKinney?).

Notice...SD murders of my known associates were continually covered up by SD US Attorneys who don't prosecute terrorism cases involving politically motivated crimes of violence.

Was Mueller and Comey protesting a secret assassination program?..........see my Christina Moore Murder Affidavit (Cheney's quail hunt, shooting the Austin Texas lawyer who was the cut out on the surveillance contract (former FBI sa Luquis).

Please, make a copy and send to SD US Attorney Brad "tough guy turtle" Seiler, who...to this day...does not want to discuss these facts with me.

To this day......Brad's working irrelevent fed crimes to get plea bargains.

To this day.....Brad hasn't been replaced by Trump........isn't that a story?

Out of 50 US Attorneys appointed by Obama...Brad Seiler, was retained by Trump and his staff......because....they haven't been correctly briefed by Sessions and his staff about the problems in South Dakota with US Attorneys and FBI agents who have a secret policy that amounts to this statement: "no police state actor will ever be arrested or prosecuted or investigated by FBI or SD US attorneys".

Police state actors under this policy include any vigilante, convict, informant, first responder......reserve deputy....and cop groupie: WHAT IS DOJ'S COMMUNITY POLICING PROGRAM and how does it work in the street?

• Like 2

Red Rascal    36
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

You have no idea how psychopathic Bob Mueller is, was, and continues to be.

I offered to brief FBI and US Attorneys on possible criminal charges.

Mueller has always been an enemy of the US Constitution: as US Attorney in San Francisco, Bob was a pathfinder when he created a policy of getting plea bargaining defendants to waive all appeals and civil suit remedies based on FBI's pattern and practise of committing blatant Brady violations.

Mueller iniated WAIVERS OF DUE PROCESS RIGHTS........if exculpatory info became available to convicts at some later date: he was covering his ass, without admitting all the due process Discovery info that is a requirement for court ordered Discovery??????

Mueller also obstructed a huge pederast ring investigation.......and didn't get his Brady Waiver on the key defendant.

Mueller helped cover up the Lockerbie bombing......by CIA, blowing up whistleblowers exposing the drug trafficking by CIA.

Mueller as FBI Director...micromanaged the Paul WEllstone murder......with Minneapolis FBI having obvious prior knowledge when they scooped up The Duluth airport logs showing when the FBI's plane landed in Duluth, Mn, before Wellstone's plane was reported down in Eveleth, Mn.

FBI seized the dispositive evidence without a warrant...........and Congress did not question Mueller on that.

So....here's Mueller aiding the assassination of Paul Wellstone.......while also profiled with Comey as champions of civil rights?

All agitprop scripted to promote Comey and Mueller as heroes.............who aren't.

Pancakes    56

So a guy that actually made money off Russian collusion is investigating Trump.   lol.  You can't make this stuff up.

Siddrix    618

Just like Bernanke giving away big money to new zealand... And when asked why???  Umm... I don't have to answer that question...

Robomont    144

well big money went to alot of countries to buy spaces for americans in the event yellowstone went off.i made a massive report on how they were trying to set off yellowstone under the obama administration.i suspect funding it via UN,which of course olbama was head of security council at un.

this program was run out of epa.notice how as soon as trump fired epa,the weather got beautiful?at least in texas it did.its been the best spring in ne texas i have ever experienced.its usually 95 by now and yet it barely hits 80°f these days.

this also why they sold off the uranium and gold rights in those areas.they thought americans would just walk away from the land surrounding yellowstone.thats why all the big selloffs of resources out west.stole from the americans by obama and sold to china and russia.

Robomont    144

oh thats also the reason for all the fires out west.using atmospheric ionizers to drought the areas for a preburn so if yellowstone goes off,theres not a wall of fire blown across the usa by wind.think of all the acculated biomass getting lit by an eruption.best to preburn or the usa would be covered in fire tornadoes.