Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Driver in New York Says voices told him to do it.

22 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

MK ultra indeed! Same MO with the navy yard shooter a few years back.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/77452904-157.html

after what i experienced,navy yard shooter was telling truth.microwave,he was targetted individual.he claimed he was before he died.its just a microwave oven with the cook box cut off.simple really.then point and shoot.takes about a week to really get you rockin.paranoia,dizzy,light headed,extreme weight loss,tumors, heart attacks.my heart still has no completely healed.after its off the body craves fat.me and wife went through 4 gallons of ice cream in one month.well fat loaded bloodstream and weakened heart.see where this is going.if i hadent been a radio tower hand and been as physically fit as i was,id probably be dead by now.i still feel it in my heart occasionally but im getting better.now im having a hard time keeping the weight off.

3 people like this

Stories I've heard , the voice to skull tech will usually tell a person to go to the airport and await further instructions.

?

Or to quit using foul language or your airplane will fall from the sky.  (Duerte, philippines )

I bet big Kim has had a few experiences  with it.  :horn::wall:

1 person likes this

wasnt it phillipine pres and chatterbot.it puts dreams in your head while you sleep.another darpa glp lab test going on.

Posted (edited)

sounds like pings and airplanes can really do it.they are triggers while under the spell.any noises almost.

im gonna be honest about this,i kinda maybe think there may actually be some psychic abilities involved in this stuff.or a form of hyper realism.

ill explain,if a computer runs at a gighz and you set this computer next to a strong magnetic field at 2ghz,well now the comp is running at 2ghz.

i think that happens with the brain.so a guy can have the same iq as you but you eat his lunch because your processor is 2x his speed.

this is what the experience was like.i could kinda feel your thoughts.its the same feeling as folks that are anti social.maybe a form of schizo but i think yall have known me long enough to see theres something going on!lol.

maybe im picking up on cues from body language but i can also just go outside and a cop drives by.only one all week and the moment i step out there he is.you cant pick up cues from nothingness?

ive gotten close to ten cops fired in separate incidences.in 12 months.thats unheard of.

i dont know everything but i do seem to have an edge and the exposure along with glp/lop lab test are why i am who i am.

Edited by Robomont

43 minutes ago, Robomont said:

maybe im picking up on cues from body language but i can also just go outside and a cop drives by.only one all week and the moment i step out there he is.

Maybe they are driving by but you're not seeing them until you go outside? I can't even believe that I had to write that. lol. Sorry, unless I'm missing something or you're not explaining yourself clearly enough.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Maybe they are driving by but you're not seeing them until you go outside? I can't even believe that I had to write that. lol. Sorry, unless I'm missing something or you're not explaining yourself clearly enough.

i can see the traffic from a window in my house.yes im kinda scatterbrained sometimes.ive just got so many post i make each day.i run about 14hours a day,7 days a week doing ct forums.typing on a 8 inch tablet.so i get to trying to squeeze as much info.in a post as possible.so my discription sometimes arent perfect.

as we all know.some of this technology today,you have to really explain in detail for the masses to comprehend.you cant just say chemtrails etc.and walk away.

i monitor my notices for quotes .if somebody wants more just ask.one thing im not is bashful.ill tell you whatever the truth is.in return folks tell me the truth and we both benefit.thats why i love ct.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Robomont said:

ill explain,if a computer runs at a gighz and you set this computer next to a strong magnetic field at 2ghz,well now the comp is running at 2ghz.

This statement is not accurate. 

i mispoke,but basically accelerating the thinking process.gosh i wish i knew what level of folk i was talking to,lol.that way i could know the level of detail i need, to refine my replies.thankyou