Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

Driver in New York Says voices told him to do it.

thedudeabides    2,267
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The driver told police he heard demons telling him to hurt people, sources said

EEK!

:|

Walk Softly    2,019

I'm not surprised.  It's only going to get worse as folks fall farther away.  

Rob    152

The opening line when your going to plead insanity. 

Ukshep    15,955
27 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm not surprised.  It's only going to get worse as folks fall farther away.  

Its a combination of several factors though. We have mkultra, general crazies, changes in the earth and possible other events that seem to be affecting peoples behavior. How do we even know which is causing what anymore!

CGK    2,488

This is a classic case of no self control!

Voices tell me to do crap all the time but I just say NO like Nancy Regan taught us...LOL

crabb    104

The voices thing is what bothers me the most because I believe that it's the meds they are using. The reason I say this is that our next door neighbor is 17 and and had to be removed from school for a week and go through reevaluation because the voice's where telling him to hurt people, they placed him under observation,  adjusted his meds all while counseling him for 5 days now he seems to be back to normal (what ever normal is). This has also happened to my granddaughter and she was only 11 at that time same voice thing and telling her to hurt people our daughter is treating her with saint johns wort and it seems to be working (they live in another state). I guess where I'm going with this is that I live 8 miles from a state hospital and they have an off site location that is just across the street from us this site has both on site living and schooling as well as off site living for kids that live with a parent or sponsor. Also this site  is for the children that might wind up in the hospital as they get older or the might end up living in the same complex as me if they appear responsible enough to live on there own.The kids that live with someone else are bused in every day and I have counted 30 - 30 passenger buses used to transport all the kids to the school now not all seats are full but if each one carries 15 to 20 kids that's  450 to 600 kids that does not include the ones that live on site so I would feel safe to say that monday through friday there are close to 650 kids over there all on some kind of mental drug. Now the stories from the staff that I know have lead me to believe that this place is a laboratory for testing for these drugs because they go through times when they remove the drugs from some kids just to see what happens (the stories will curl you're hair think super strength) now what happens when all the drugs are no longer available? Now multiply that times all the same kind of facility's across the nation and how many people will flip out when shtf. This does not even include all the normal people on the street's that are taking these same drugs. 

Maidenmate91    141
3 hours ago, Rob said:

The opening line when your going to plead insanity. 

1st thing I thought as well!

1. Jump To Top