Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

LIVE | Watch the dismantling of Monument Robert E LEE place in New Orleans LA

Ukshep    18,615

This is nothing short of the destruction of history! First it was the flags now it is the monuments!

Groove    1,791

So mad right now!!!! WTF is Lee circle without general Lee there?!? Seriously wth was the point of this.... nothing but appeasing loser morons and their feelings. I am soooooo pissed off at my city right now!!!! 

I honeslty hope tourism tanks here. People all over the world come to NO to see these statues, especially Lee! Real Americans know what and why Lee did what he did. Had nothing to do with racism but of course the media and other little bitches refuse to see that. The civil war was not over slavery like they love to teach but like most wars it was over money!!!! But try to make a sjw realize that and their head explodes and they just call you a racist. So sick of this crap. I honestly want to slam a few more sjws on the ground but I'm scared I won't know when to stop beating the crap out of them. 

apache54    4,532
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This is nothing short of the destruction of history! First it was the flags now it is the monuments!

and next is US the people!! they have already been working on that!!

apache54    4,532
2 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

what will they replace it with? Obama? Hillary? Manning? 

Isis, beheading a infidel!!

Curenado    827

"Oh that they were wise, that they could understand this - "

Yes, to me they dismantle everything for everyone, behind the image of a statue, to the cheers of feckless - who will be first to go. (Always are)

But who knows? Statue of Gen. Whatsit of this civil war may end up there? 

RhetoricalRebel    1,453

I bet real money, the a-holes behind this have no idea that R.E. Lee opposed slavery. As a result, he was asked to head the Union army, but felt torn because of his Virginian heritage.

Best way to repeat history, is erase history.

Rob    166

Patriot moverment has drawn another line in the sand..